Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dragon Vista

by Cicada Posted 2nd May 2014 at 2:27 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd May 2014 at 4:50 AM
This house is really wonderfull and the garden is absolutely charming. Both are made with a lot of love for detail. I just have one question: where did you place it? In Shang Simla - and, if so - which location? It really looks gorgeous and I want to place it at the right spot! Many thanks for sharing it with us!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd May 2014 at 6:09 AM
Beautiful house! BrittaMA is right - the placement may be critical because the lot isn't flat. Where should we place it, and in which world/neighborhood?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2014 at 6:36 AM
The lot is placed on a lot outside of town where the waterfall is on the hill.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd May 2014 at 12:27 PM
Great work with the rock landscaping around the ponds! That must have been pretty time consuming and tedious but the outcome is absolutely remarkable!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd May 2014 at 10:18 PM
While the house is beautiful, the idea of building in a hole of this size is even more interesting. I've seen a couple of items about sinkholes recently and this gives me some ideas about making use of one in one of my towns.

Thanks for this unusual idea
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th May 2014 at 3:45 PM
Tried to place it and it's stuck on processing. I've uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th May 2014 at 9:31 PM
It may take a while to place down the 1st time I waited 4 minutes in processing it is all the rocks sorry guys but it is a safe house no problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 2:24 PM
Love ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 6:49 PM
This will be fun to play. Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 3:11 PM
wonderful thanks so much!