Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Evergreen Range

by panmines Posted 2nd Jun 2014 at 12:37 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 4:51 PM
very nice :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 6:20 PM
Wonderfully rugged and still has lots of space for lots. Nice use of the lake area as well. I can tell you put lots of work and creativity into this project.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 10:17 PM
Great job on this. Love it. I use it for vacations now in Bon Voyage.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 3:13 AM
This will make a great vacation hood, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 6:48 AM
This is amazing but I think it will lag XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:14 PM
Thanks so much for this! I didnt really care for the mountain neighborhood that came with the game. This looks great and a lot more placement options!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:36 PM
Having tried over and over to make a usable map, I truly admire what you've done. I found it so hard to make the roads without gaps and have flat lots while still being interesting. You've done it! Downloading now with the idea of a whole new neighborhood. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 8:23 PM
It's like you read my mind! I've been looking for/trying to make a decent mountainous map with a hood. This is great and I like it way better than anything I had managed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:17 PM
Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 3:02 AM
This is really beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 11:37 AM
Is the neighborhood complete like in the photos or do I have to place the decorations myself?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by billabum
Is the neighborhood complete like in the photos or do I have to place the decorations myself?

It is only the terrain: you will have to place the decorations and lots your self .
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by panmines
It is only the terrain: you will have to place the decorations and lots your self .

Just a follow up question; what decorations did you use in the photos? Thank you, kindly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by billabum
Just a follow up question; what decorations did you use in the photos? Thank you, kindly.

All of them came from the original game, including the waterfall. However the waterfall is not available in the the catelog and must be "unlocked" with a mode made by Numenor, found here.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 12:21 AM
I adore this map. Thank you so much! I usually don't download people's terrains because it's pretty easy to go into SC4 and knock it out myself if there's a design I'm wanting but yours is truly gorgeously done! Thanks!
Instructor
#17 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 7:54 AM
It looks great!