Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Casa Luisa

by triciamanly Posted 28th May 2014 at 10:31 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2014 at 11:19 PM
This is really a lovely house you made and my sims will love it. Can't wait to see the next one you make.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th May 2014 at 6:59 PM
Love the whole feel of the property. Great indoor flow and with real kerb appeal. Congrats xx
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2014 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sjader
This is really a lovely house you made and my sims will love it. Can't wait to see the next one you make.

So glad you like it and hope it's fun to play. I have a woman in there who wants to be popular. Her name is Luisa Leyva. Thanks again for the request.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th May 2014 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itas84
Love the whole feel of the property. Great indoor flow and with real kerb appeal. Congrats xx

So glad you like it! I tried to copy a picture but of course my lot doesn't really look like it. Nevertheless, I greatly appreciate your comment. Now that summer is here, I'm hoping you'll have some time for building your fabulous apartments, and if we're really lucky, we may get the back story about P, P, & C. All the best!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th May 2014 at 11:41 AM
Dear Tricia

Thank you, thank you and bravo. The House is beautiful and perfectly matches my idea.
The dimensions are ideal for my game, Spanish-style decoration is nice,
I am delighted and very grateful,
Congratulations, and thank you very much.
I really like your achievements
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th May 2014 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jlouis
Dear Tricia

Thank you, thank you and bravo. The House is beautiful and perfectly matches my idea.
The dimensions are ideal for my game, Spanish-style decoration is nice,
I am delighted and very grateful,
Congratulations, and thank you very much.
I really like your achievements

jlouis, thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! I loved your idea!

]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st May 2014 at 7:12 PM
Beautiful house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 3:38 AM
goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 10:15 AM
preciosa, estilo español
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 6:24 PM
Very nice home and true to the style even in furnishings. Looks very playable too. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 10:27 PM
Thanks, this is awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:10 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th May 2017 at 12:08 AM
Thank you