Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Under-The-Stairs Storage Set -Part 2

by mustluvcatz Posted 31st May 2014 at 6:59 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2014 at 6:42 PM by mustluvcatz

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2014 at 7:08 PM
Needs an "I love"-button. Gorgeous, as always. Great addition to the set. I blame you for the time I spent yesterday browsing for modular stairs that are open underneath
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2014 at 7:31 PM
You're totally awesome! I love all this under-the-stairs stuff so much I'm actually going to start using open-underneath stairs in my sims' homes! :-D Thanks for sharing :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st May 2014 at 7:37 PM
this is amazing i love it, thank you so much for making these! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st May 2014 at 7:53 PM
You're really spoiling us. Really, this is just all so wonderful. Thank you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st May 2014 at 8:27 PM
Love it, love it and love it! Thank you so much
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st May 2014 at 8:48 PM
I can't wait to start redecorating my lots! & finally put the open stairs to use! I said it before & am saying it again... so dead jealous of my pixel people right now, they get to enjoy this awesomeness
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st May 2014 at 10:51 PM
Oh I love everything - especially the loveseat :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st May 2014 at 11:45 PM
Ditto all the above. Thank you
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 10:06 AM
*squeals madly* You know I already love these to death...and now I love them even more! I love the loveseat thing, especially. The house I grew up in had a niche like that under the stairs which I think used to be a closet at one point. My dad (who was more the decorator in the family) did it up with cushions and lots of pillows and a curtain you could close, and that was usually where I could be found, reading something, if I wasn't at the piano. Brings back fond memories and makes these pieces even more awesome. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 10:37 AM
Look at me,i`m doing a happy dance.........again
Eeeek,you did it again.Already use your first set where ever is possible and also love this one.Can`t wait to put this into my DL-Folder.

Thank you very much for all these creative items.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 12:01 PM
Thank you for doing this.
I can't wait to place these creative items under my sims' stairs.

This is really space-saving.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 1:27 PM
Does this mean Harry can have his space now?
Love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 2:15 PM
Another fantastic set!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 4:54 PM
These are great additions to the under stair storage. Makes most of the under stairs into actual useable space. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 5:09 PM
Love it !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 8:36 PM
Thank you soooooo much! I love both parts of this set! I love using open stairs, especially on the upper floors, and now I have lots of things that I can fit beneath them that look and function great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 9:43 PM
Downloading right now! Thank you soooo much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 1:55 AM
This is great, I love it! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 6:59 AM
An absurd thought - I need to make a house with many stairs going nowhere just so I can use all these great under-the-stairs objects. lol
Mad Poster
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 4:34 PM
Quick question ... is the psd meant for those who recolor, and can we leave it out if don't intend to do so? Sorry. Feeling a little stupid here. But I'm trying to keep my Downloads folder as trim as possible. (Which hasn't been an easy task lately!)

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 8:10 PM
Remarkable as always. :-) Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 8:33 AM Last edited by Sigel : 5th Jun 2014 at 10:20 PM.
I love this set! It´s really extra awesome!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:39 PM
In the Sims2, as in life, space saving makes me happy. This is a FANTASTIC item, thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:58 PM
These are amazing. Since I downloaded your first set, half the houses in my neighborhood are using them. I'm super excited about this addition.
Page 1 of 3