Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fifties Dream

by ekrubynaffit Posted 23rd Jun 2014 at 12:09 AM - Updated 1st Jul 2014 at 6:38 AM by ekrubynaffit

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 4:50 AM
They had such refined and subtle taste in the fifties! Love all the patterns! Your houses always look lived in and realistic, except that everything is clean!
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 11:44 AM
Beautiful!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 12:13 AM
I love this! The laundry room amused me. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 1:48 AM
Love the furnishing choices just as much as the floorplan design!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 2:50 AM
Brilliant 50's decor! I love the wallpaper - and thanks for the linksies LOL!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 8:10 AM
This place is oozing fifties. Thanks for sharing Tiff And what Cat said, thanks for the linksies
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 9:08 PM
Thank you for making it so easy to get the extras needed.
Banned
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 2:08 AM
It looks great, and plays great. Though you'd like to know that the end table next to the bed, the end table next to the fireplace, and the living room chairs and sofa flash blue. Thought you'd like to fix.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarrisonFordFanClub
It looks great, and plays great. Though you'd like to know that the end table next to the bed, the end table next to the fireplace, and the living room chairs and sofa flash blue. Thought you'd like to fix.

Thank you very much for letting me know I thought I had included those links but must have slipped through will sort when. I get home and can get onto the pc

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 3:17 PM
This is lovely, very stylish, and the cc is amazing!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 9:41 PM
Great Lot, but please excuse me Tiff for saying I am so glad I wasn't alive in the 50's lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:14 AM
Love this house!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th May 2017 at 9:50 PM
Thank you