Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Utah Luxury House

by stonee206 Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 1:49 AM - Updated 5th Apr 2015 at 6:38 PM by stonee206

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 6:21 AM
Well done! Have you tried building a Mediterranean style house?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sherryalexis
Well done! Have you tried building a Mediterranean style house?

Yes!
I actually have a few different houses on my harddrive from when I tried making a Stevenson Ranch, CA inspired world! They are more CA tract houses than mediterranean houses, but I might just upload some of them, though they need some work first...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 2:14 PM
This looks awesome! I know there's not really a "Utah" style (I live in Louisiana now and there's definitely a difference in the homes), but you did a great job. Love it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stonee206
Yes!
I actually have a few different houses on my harddrive from when I tried making a Stevenson Ranch, CA inspired world! They are more CA tract houses than mediterranean houses, but I might just upload some of them, though they need some work first...

You should! I'm sure they'll look great.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 9:21 PM
Yes!

Stevenson Ranch? I live 15 minutes from there! :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 2:45 PM
So beautiful! Thank you for sharing base game content!
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 3:32 PM
:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 9:26 PM
Beautiful! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 5:06 PM
Its really pretty! Had a little trouble downloading it, but its all fixed now . Thanks for sharing, and i can't wait to play with this house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:52 AM
The house is beautiful! My jaw dropped on some of the rooms. Awesome job! I can't wait to move a family into it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 6:41 PM
Hahah! I live in Utah, and I didn't read the title when I looked at this house, and I was like "Wow, I love this house, it's so realistic and familiar looking!" and when I read the title I realized that's why I loved the house so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 12:06 AM
This house is amazing!! It also reminds me of the houses we have down in South Carolina.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:11 PM
Great design...Love It!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 10:42 PM
This is gorgeous, and very true to mountainside Utah houses, except that nearly all homes in Utah have a partially underground level, especially the ones on the side of the mountain. Very nice job though. Looks exactly like my best friend's house in Cedar Hills, Utah, near American Fork.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 5:24 AM
I am in love with this house
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 5:04 PM
Thank You for this beautiful house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:46 PM
I love the fairly open layout. It's a practical home and I think the architecture is great! It and has given me inspiration for some of my other homes. What I especially like is that you didn't overload the house with stuff, and the balcony-like hall is a nice touch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 1:18 PM
This is a BEAUTIFUL house! I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:05 AM
Love this house good work!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 6:41 AM
I was born and raised in Utah and that looks like 90% of the houses in Utah, the houses in Utah are pretty much the same looking it's what you would call cookie cutter style. nice looking house you made though and it's better then any house would could find here.
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 8:47 PM
Oh my god, stonee, can you just make me a house already? Your homes are always so amazing! AGH!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 10:48 PM
@Moosim
If you want me to make a house for you - just send me a message with a request, and I'll see what I can do
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 6:37 PM
@Moosim
If you want me to make a house for you - just send me a message with a request, and I'll see what I can do

Oh, I meant a real house

But I will take you up on that, definitely if I think of something. Actually I was wondering if you'd done a modern Texas-style mansion before? I know you did a similar style, but I lived in Mckinney Texas for most of my life and a third of the town is beautiful upper-middle class mansions (they're HUGE). I was sort of hoping you would check them out even if you don't make a house. They're crazy. (You probably know already, but the tour button on this site takes you inside the house)

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...980-23955?row=2
http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...790-49425?row=4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 12:05 PM
As someone who lives in Utah, close to the mountains I'll say this is pretty close to some of the houses in high-end mountain neighborhoods that I've seen. ^_^
Page 1 of 2