Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Topsy Turvy

by ekrubynaffit Posted 18th Jul 2014 at 9:08 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2023 at 12:14 AM by ekrubynaffit

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 9:17 AM
This is extremely awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 9:23 AM
This is - hands down - the COOLEST house I've ever seen for the sims! I'm so blown away and totally in love with it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 9:34 AM
Cool Tiff, so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 1:19 PM
Really brilliant ! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 2:32 PM
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:17 PM
How fun and creative!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 7:43 PM
My dose of wacky for the day! Wonderful!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
#9 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 8:41 PM
I absolutely love this! I don't think I have any use for it, but that doesn't stop me from wanting more pictures of it! This is just fantastic. I love the theme you picked for it, it really ties it all together. Thank you for starting my day off right!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 10:41 PM
I said it already but I swear I thought I was drunk when I seen the pic's lol I might be wrong but I think this house is a first of it's kind for Sims 2??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:41 PM
This is so creative and original! Thanks for sharing :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 1:09 AM
amazing! it leaves you wondering, "how did she do that? your building skills and creatvity really show here!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 1:15 AM
Love it!
It would be a great museum - of the weird and wacky (ala WonderWorks)

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Needs Coffee
#14 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:09 AM
Wow, what a super creative crazy house tiff, love it!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:27 AM
Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments, if I've made your day by giving you a laugh you've made mine by leaving big warm fuzzies!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 6:00 AM
I didn't actually download or use this, but it looks really awesome and it's really creative and I wanted to say thank you for sharing your inspiring work with the world. You rock!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 1:58 PM
Love this! Nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 10:31 PM
I don't have all the requirements to download this but this is a damn cool house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 1:36 PM
I'm torn between downloading just because or just admiring the pictures. Until I decide I'll just keep admiring it and marveling.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 12:44 AM
This is great! Only problem is that the text file for the invisible stairs is a shortcut, rather than the actual text file! This house was a really creative idea by the way.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raenoleah
This is great! Only problem is that the text file for the invisible stairs is a shortcut, rather than the actual text file! This house was a really creative idea by the way.

Thanks, you need to extract it to your desktop and open with notepad, or just copy it from desktop to your scriptorium

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 12:43 PM
This is really amazing!
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Thanks, you need to extract it to your desktop and open with notepad, or just copy it from desktop to your scriptorium

I know; i mean the included file is a shortcut that leads nowhere rather than an actual text file, unless it's just me with this problem?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:14 PM
Have you opened it with notepad to see if theres anything there? Just when I open it with notepad it shows up fine

Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Have you opened it with notepad to see if theres anything there? Just when I open it with notepad it shows up fine

yes; unfortunately it's just a shortcut to nowhere. i've included an image of what happens when i try to open it.
Screenshots
Page 1 of 2