Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

House of the Sun:$85k ff:Suit couple:Tropical Island

by Loverat Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 5:14 AM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#2 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 5:24 AM
Beautiful Lovey! i like it.
Inventor
#3 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 5:27 AM
Hey, this is so tranquil looking and yet modern. Nice, when can I move in?.. Thanks

I will be marking this one for download soon (grrr my internet provider is being not too nice to me lately).
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:23 AM
This is a very nice house,most excellent job!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 9:06 AM
Wow very impressive...simple yet elegant…you made it beautiful yet playable.... two thumbs up!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 10:35 AM
The color is beautiful, BUT it is like a foundation of a lighthouse (, whose top may have been ripped by a tsunami or something.) :p
Master Cocktail Shaker
#7 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 11:29 AM
I love it too - it looks bright and sunny and nothing beats water features on a lot - I am sick of grass and or desert.... I love the views from the interior

Nice work, Love rat
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 2:31 PM
Wow, Loverat, how refreshing! I love some of the interior features (the computer workstation looks neat!) and the exterior/beach goes without saying! Looking forward to using this!! Thank you!

"We're just a bunch of clowns sitting around enjoying a big plate of beef. White, powdery, beef!"--Shakes the Clown
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 4:07 PM
Really nice house, one of the best I have ever seen! Keep up with the good work :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 5:34 PM
Wow, another great lot !

Like your lighthouse, this is a very special property.

Thanks for sharing.

Best,
Marshall
#11 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 6:53 PM
:jaw: Very Nice House and Lot! How did you get the skyview in :confused:
I have to say it is one of the best i have ever seen!
Drawing speechless.

:clap: :gidea:
Great Lot Keep it up :D
#12 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 5:29 AM
very class house,simply remarkable.
Instructor
#13 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 5:58 AM
Looks very creative and well made. All I want to know:

Does the water on the beach actually work like water?
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 7:53 AM
heheh James unfortunately not - I haven't tried out that tute yet =/ Doing furnished lots with recolours and new objects takes me SO long I run outta patience! But I DID have a really sexy idea for putting a spa on this lot - after I uploaded it so I might update yet =)

Kkai - don't make me smack you!

nina - wow thank you praise from you rocks me you are one of my fave builders =) I was thinking of an entire hood with beach lots hehe they are really great!

Thanks heaps for the praise guys I appreciate it and I am really glad you like the lot =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 1:29 PM
Great job! I really love it. Question about downloading it- Part 1- What path do I install it to get it in my game? I know how to do part 2 & 3.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 1:58 PM
OK - Loverat- guess what I found in the FAQ section that was written by Loverat? Yeah- the answer to my question. Appreciate all your hard work!
#17 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 2:55 PM
hello! thx for this new work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 9:23 PM Last edited by JillStories : 26th Mar 2005 at 12:52 AM. Reason: I just read the instructions...
Default I just adore beach lots!
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
I was thinking of an entire hood with beach lots hehe they are really great!

What a fabulous idea. I love this house. The idea of a neighborhood of beach lots is just too tempting!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 6:27 PM Last edited by devil_sue : 27th Mar 2005 at 6:29 PM.
i love this lot and can t wait to move my newley weds in! there fresh out ov uni!

sue xx
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 4:42 PM
Meep. Angie's gonna live here
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:11 PM
i guess you didnt have the time to reply to my pm, busy makin more wonderful lots!
i have a slight problem, the terrain flashes blue, well at least 3/4's of it anyway, i have a pic if you wanna see it??
any ideas on why this happens? i have the ep installed

thankx in advance
sue xx
#22 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 2:34 AM
Loverat I'd just like to say your work is excellent!
Thank you for making this and any other creation.
I would really appricate it if you would allow me to post you House of the Sun on my forums.It will just be a link though since I do yet know how to upload a lot or object package to the forums or a site.I will give all credit to you for making this lot.If you could join my forums and upload it, it would be greatly apprciated not only by me but the members of the forum as well.Please keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:53 PM
Loverat, I finally had one of my favorite sims graduate from university and move into this fabulous home! However, I am having the same issues with graphics as devil_sue. I included all of the custom content that you had available with this home, and from the neighborhood view all looks fine. However, once I entered the lot (which was just today...haven't had much time to play), I noticed that the water/sand ground cover was flashing blue-however there are flashes where the ground cover looks just right. I do have my graphics set pretty high-I went in and adjusted them to see if it would help and there was no change. Just wanted to pass that along--I thought you would want to know.

"We're just a bunch of clowns sitting around enjoying a big plate of beef. White, powdery, beef!"--Shakes the Clown
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 10:43 PM
Default solved the flashing blue terrian
It seems this lot flashes blue with clean install.I reinstalled without clean install and the lot is perfect now .Beautiful lot.I love it
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 11:37 AM
Great idea, well done :-) Thank you lots for sharing it :-x
Page 1 of 2