Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Life Is But A Dream - A Default Maternity Collection

by BlakeS5678 Posted 26th Jul 2014 at 8:17 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2014 at 2:25 PM by BlakeS5678

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 12:26 PM
I wish you had included an non-default version, because those dresses are really pretty. The morphs are really well made too, I like that there's a difference depending on body type.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I wish you had included an non-default version, because those dresses are really pretty. The morphs are really well made too, I like that there's a difference depending on body type.

The non-default ones already exist. I had a link to where Kayleigh posted that.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 6:21 PM
I do apologize. I did read the first post, but somehow I missed the sentence where it says you only made them into default replacements, so when I read that bit I thought it was just the mesh. Thanks for clarifying
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 9:08 PM
Another lovely collection...which brings me ask, have you thought of making these as separate files so we can mix and match the defaults you're making? Otherwise, I can easily pick them apart in SimPE, I'm sure.

Great selection!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 8:49 AM
I love your maternity defaults, so much prettier than the old outfits! Now how to choose which one I'll use ...?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 5:58 PM
Good work, Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 7:02 PM
Are these dresses selected at random for each Sim when they enter the second trimester? How does that work? Thanks for these, by the way, they are beautiful.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 7:41 PM
Hi! I love this default but I can't get it to work, and I would really really love to have it!

The textures work fine but the mesh is still pulled from the original pants and shirt, which messes up the entire outfit. I have the mesh "MESH_kayleigh_affb_flinnbabydoll_flats" in my game (I had it since before as I have all the non-defaults too). I even tried putting z_ in front of the mesh filename to make the mesh file load after the default, but nothing!
Do I have the wrong mesh??

I had the same problem with your lovely pastel maternity dresses (again I already had the mesh in my game). I have no other maternity defaults in my game as far as I know.

Please help me, I love your maternity defaults so much!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 2:14 AM
I *did* have it working, but it's gone all wonky on me, so that my Sims are all blocky/chunky