Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Britney 'Jean' Spears

by Cleos Posted 13th Aug 2014 at 7:26 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2014 at 8:58 PM by Cleos : fixed cc link and spoiler tag

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 7:45 PM
Oops, I deleted my post...
I wanted to say good job, she looks like the real Britney
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 2:04 AM
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 11:48 PM
She looks amaziiiiiing. You did a fantastic job!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 2:17 AM
Love her, I think you nailed her current looks pretty well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 9:56 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 6:00 AM
Very nice Sim! I especially like that you modeled her clothing after some of Britney's real life outfits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 12:27 PM
I love what you've created! I just came across your nose contouring blush and it made me think of Britney Spears, then I found this haha
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 7:00 PM
Hello dear, this is my first attempt at using a Sim that uses sliders, and I'm having a bit of trouble. Sorry in advance if this is not the place to do so. I've installed all of the sliders and makeup layers for Britney, but when I enter CAS she looks strange, as if the sliders do not recognize that her sim file uses them. Now, I used the sliders on Britney, and on other sims, so the sliders seem to work fine. Is there a trick to get the sliders to work on the .sim file of Britney? Was there something I overlooked?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 7:01 PM
Also, Britney is BEAUTIFUL and you've done an outstanding job, I must say. I was awaiting the day someone would make a version of her with no face mask. Thank you so much for your creation. =)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mewithouty0u
Hello dear, this is my first attempt at using a Sim that uses sliders, and I'm having a bit of trouble. Sorry in advance if this is not the place to do so. I've installed all of the sliders and makeup layers for Britney, but when I enter CAS she looks strange, as if the sliders do not recognize that her sim file uses them. Now, I used the sliders on Britney, and on other sims, so the sliders seem to work fine. Is there a trick to get the sliders to work on the .sim file of Britney? Was there something I overlooked?

Thanks for letting me know, I'm very sorry you're having this problem. I personally tried to install her without sliders and she seems to be okay, you aren't supposed to need the sliders, you do just to edit a sim that was created using them. Are you using a slider multiplier hack or the Mastercontroller CAS slider hack? They might be able to fix your problem. I'll continue to try and figure out what's wrong, but I'm unable to solve anything at the moment
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 8:10 AM
I use the mastercontroller slider hack. You know, I used S3PE to combine the sliders into one .package file so I avoid lag, but I've recently discovered it isn't the smartest to combine sliders/mods. Best keep the combining for objects, clothing, and hair. I will reinstall the sliders as they come and try again. Don't fret, I'm sure it is an isolated problem of some kind. Keep up the excellent work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:29 AM
great job very good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:05 AM
She definitely looks like the "older" Britney!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:15 AM
Awesome! You did such a great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 2:23 PM
Great likeness
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 9:57 PM
tnx