Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 9:38 AM
Default The Sims 4- Female Sims (v1)
(Quoted from TMBrandon: "I've been waiting for this thread to start up, because it's a must-have along with many others that have made their way through the series for each game, but little did I know the linuslover30 (the creator of these threads) has retired, so hopefully it's ok for us to start bringing back these threads. The threads are listed here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=689 if anyone else wants to pick up one of the threads so we can have them for Sims 4"

So TMBrandon took the initiative to revive a favourite threat so I thought I would too! This is the Female Sims thread! Please feel free to post all pictures of your Sims 4 Young Adult and Adult females here!

Here is my sim Atticus taking a selfie with a familiar face- Katrina Caliente! Don't they just look...er...anyway :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:19 PM
My first generation of my Legacy has become an elder . Here she is with her sons new squeeze (next gen in the legacy).

Sims Fanatic since 2001!

Check out my website > Here <

♥ Currently Playing TS4 ♥
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:56 PM
Already posted in other threads but w/e :P

"Who is this idiot?"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 7:45 PM
My first Sims 4 Sim - Sienna

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 9:52 PM
@nhayes17: I love Sienna! So beautiful and vibrant!

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 5:30 PM
@Vattenlilja - thanks I had fun making her - the new CAS controls take some getting used to

My pixels@SU

Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 6:03 PM
Very nice females.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 6:49 PM
Another sim from me

Kendra

with her daughter Kyra

My pixels@SU

Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:32 PM Last edited by Kyo666 : 16th Sep 2014 at 12:34 PM.
Here's my babe - Lana

Edit: more pics of her

"Breakfast at Lana"...

and with Mortimer Goth, who apparently like to visit her often Be careful Bella!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:01 PM
one of my current female sims.

havin don lothario's baby nbd
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:20 PM
Lovely ladies everybody :D

My sweet Vienna, i love this girl :lovestruc

~Vienna Smoors~

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:33 PM

This is a pic of my main sim, Narcissa Devlin! I adore her :D
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:53 AM
i finally brought my avatar girl to life :p

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:51 AM
Stunning ladies everyone!!

This is one of my latest sims, Kaylie. She has the mischief aspiration, which requires her to be mischievous (and sometimes mean!) to other sims a lot. I've never played a mean sim, ever (mine always end up good and cheerful :P) so it's kind of fun playing a new kind of girl!

Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 1:48 PM
this mine and repaint it using pts

Mad Poster
#16 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:44 PM
this is my geeky writer sim Ashlie

Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:25 PM
Big sister Ellora grew up!

Beautiful in her own way, but I feel like she has zero jaw. :P

And then her baby sister, Ebba! She's more my kinda gal, to be honest.

Sister comparison. It's so morally wrong, but fortunately they're just characters in a video game.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Field Researcher
#18 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:59 PM
I'm not that good, since I keep trying to make perfect faces. Buuut... Here's my main char: Alice Hale.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:46 AM
Ok. I tried out a new skin mask. What do you think? :c

Named her Carissa Najera.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:02 AM
i'm sorry, guys. I wanted to get a picture of the heir to my legacy. But today i found out she's dead. this really sucks

on a side note, hey indigoskycaller.
how did you take a picture within create a sim? if it is print screen, can you tell me the command for it? my computer does not have that button, so i was wondering if you knew the command.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by butterfly_lady
on a side note, hey indigoskycaller.
how did you take a picture within create a sim? if it is print screen, can you tell me the command for it? my computer does not have that button, so i was wondering if you knew the command.

I'm using FRAPS, but by default "STAMP - RSist" should copy the screen, so you only have to open Paint anche paste it. (ctrl+v)
Inventor
#22 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:50 PM
Jewel Kalani now a young adult. Before and then after I made her over.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:30 PM Last edited by iGlamLou : 17th Sep 2014 at 5:29 PM.
Made a new Simmie! Her name is Isabella.

With some random Sim that came out of nowhere!

I love the look on her face here

Sims Fanatic since 2001!

Check out my website > Here <

♥ Currently Playing TS4 ♥
Mad Poster
#24 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:00 PM
I don't play all the characters in the world, really this is a test world I continued playing because I was learning how to work the game. While managing world mode and adding sims into the unplayed household, I finally split Don Lothario in his own house and gave him a young trophy wife. She came up random in CAS and I thought why not. Added two kids to the household too. Don's an elder now and since Katrina & Nina are dead, thought it was time to make him an honest bro guy. Pfft.

This lady has been in the world for a long time, she works out a lot at the gym, even if she is uncomfortable. My sim tries to give her pep talks and whatever else the energized sims can offer, so she continues. Poor dear still haven't changed much. My sim is in the background getting mentored so she could lose the baby weight. I think next time I am in the game and do a manage world, I will help the woman out with a makeover.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#25 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:25 PM
My 3 female sims from my current family

Sweetie Pie daughter of Fwoosh and Thomas Raith

Crystal Melmont daughter of Fwoosh and Trevor Melmont

and finally Fwoosh Melmont the mom
Page 1 of 16