Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mystic Eyes

by mikeys.nonsense Posted 16th Sep 2014 at 2:17 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 4:02 AM
I love the look of these eyes!! Could you please also make a non-default version? I do kinda like the base game colors, so I want to keep them, but I'd also love to have yours as well. Thank you either way for making such lovely eyes!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:10 AM
1 up on the non-default request. These looks really nice but may not be suited to every type of play-through. It'd be nice to have it there as an option.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saratha
I love the look of these eyes!! Could you please also make a non-default version? I do kinda like the base game colors, so I want to keep them, but I'd also love to have yours as well. Thank you either way for making such lovely eyes!

I can go ahead and try! This is my first ever CC, so I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to begin. I'll definitely look into it though!

Thanks for your comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:40 PM
You can already do so much more than I can, so be happy about that! ^_^ Hopefully you can find a simple enough trick for it on the forums section here? Good luck!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:30 PM
Thanks boo (;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 3:05 PM
Another vote for non=default. This is your "first time"? Daaaaaaaym you're good by nature :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:12 PM
I love these eye colors ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 11:29 PM
Very pretty, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 12:07 PM
Good work!