Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Freezer Bunny PJs

by Menaceman44 Posted 12th Sep 2014 at 10:17 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2021 at 6:19 PM by Menaceman44 : Updated file for compatibility

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:42 PM
lol, cute. well done :-p
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:45 PM
Sweet pyjama trousers and thanks for sharing but strange that I can't remember them from TS2 Nightlife. As the proverb says: Memory is good but short ;o)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:45 AM
Oh. God. YES <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coeur
Sweet pyjama trousers and thanks for sharing but strange that I can't remember them from TS2 Nightlife. As the proverb says: Memory is good but short ;o)

They were a full body outfit in TS2 Nightlife paired with a dirty white t-shirt that featured a llama in front of a sunset if I recall correctly.
I can't find any pictures of them online but SimplyStella made some recolours of them which you can see here if you like > http://modthesims.info/d/247081

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:50 PM
Default :o)
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
They were a full body outfit in TS2 Nightlife paired with a dirty white t-shirt that featured a llama in front of a sunset if I recall correctly.
I can't find any pictures of them online but SimplyStella made some recolours of them which you can see here if you like > http://modthesims.info/d/247081

Thanks for the link Something tells me that I ought to remember
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 1:12 AM
Thanks for creating this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:14 PM
Great design very cute, any chance you could please make a similar pajama pant with a green pattern next?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celiria
Great design very cute, any chance you could please make a similar pajama pant with a green pattern next?

So a green version with the Freezer Bunny on them or something else?

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
So a green version with the Freezer Bunny on them or something else?

Something else. I have a sim who mostly wears green but the green female pajama pants are an ugly shade (in my opinion). So I've been trying to find a pair of pajama pants in a nicer shade of green with a cute pattern to kind of match her more innocent personality.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 6:00 PM
These are adorable! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 6:53 AM
I love these but just wish they had a matching top with them!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 1:02 AM
These are fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 2:44 AM
Thanks for this! Its top!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 5:06 AM
They're not showing up in my game. Am I looking in the wrong place?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!-Walt Disney
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 2:04 PM
[QUOTE=Veralidaine]They're not showing up in my game. Am I looking in the wrong place?[/QOUTE]
The swatch was added to EA's existing pyjama bottoms so you need to be looking for those and this design wil show as an extra swatch at the end of the options.
I checked in my own game just to make sure and they still show up. They don't, for some reason, show up if you use the Custom Content filter to try and find them though.