Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dragon Ball Z T-Shirt

by breeluv Posted 18th Sep 2014 at 2:02 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 2:10 PM
Thank you for sharing such a great creation would it be possible to add a version for male sims kids please thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 3:17 PM
what tool did you used to make that shirt??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 5:54 PM
Love it! Also a kids version would be awesome too! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pierreandreply4
Thank you for sharing such a great creation would it be possible to add a version for male sims kids please thank you

Thank You! Sure I'll get right on that!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
what tool did you used to make that shirt??

I used Sims 4 Studio which you can get at http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=3226.0. And here is an awesome tutorial for that tool at http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=3228.0

And to put the picture on the shirt i looked up a small pic from google, saved it to my computer and put it on the shirt using Paint.net. Which you can get here: http://www.getpaint.net/

Happy Simming!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:29 AM
all ages would be great cause i would not mind having my female simself wearing that i too were DBZ shirts has will

mmm to make a request if u do can u make all ages for sailor moon,inuyasha,black butler,transformers,Pokemon, Shirts?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 8:10 PM
Thank you! My daughter (and hubby) will love this for a sim. Can you do a female version as well? Hmmm? Pretty Please?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gellenduo
all ages would be great cause i would not mind having my female simself wearing that i too were DBZ shirts has will

mmm to make a request if u do can u make all ages for sailor moon,inuyasha,black butler,transformers,Pokemon, Shirts?

Thank you! I have already made a universal version for both female and male child sims, but it has not been approved yet. BUT I will make a female version as well, and get to work on those requests you gave me!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by breeluv
Thank you! I have already made a universal version for both female and male child sims, but it has not been approved yet. BUT I will make a female version as well, and get to work on those requests you gave me!

Ok thank u for doing those request can not wait to see them
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by breeluv
looking forward to the female version! (also, i now want this shirt in real life ). A tank top version for a girl would be pretty sweet too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM
thank you n.n
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM
thank you n.n
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 2:50 AM
thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 4:32 AM
I'm sorry about the large delay in the requests you guys made. I'm not longer able to create them. I'm sorry. But thank you for you love for the ones I did <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 5:31 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 10:13 AM
My bf was complaining that the game didnt have anything cool for guys to wear. Good thing he's asleep now, this will be a nice surprise! ^_^ Thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 12:39 AM
lindisimo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 3:42 PM
This is cute!