Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Happily Ever After - A Community Wedding Lot (No CC)

by DistantWords Posted 17th Sep 2014 at 8:03 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:53 PM
Sweet. I've built a couple of wedding and church lots like this, for myself already, for my custom neighborhood, but this will be a nice addition. I just hope my game doesn't crash when I throw a wedding party!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 2:44 AM
Great to see it up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 10:52 AM
Really cute! Home weddings are such a nightmare to pull off with all the arches and chair sand allt he guests going to the bathroom at the same time. Thank you for sharing!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:54 PM
Great to see it up, well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:00 PM
Time for my first Sims Wedding! Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 10:20 AM
This is absolutely phenomenal, and way more than I could have hoped for in a wedding lot! This is really great, I don't think my game will ever be the same after it, thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 5:18 AM
Thank you all for the kind words! I really appreciate it! I also hope it works out for your weddings. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or anything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:39 AM
perfect, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th May 2015 at 12:47 PM
Thank you, this is beautiful. Great job.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 11:43 PM
A perfect lot for those LARGE family Spring and Summer weddings! I love how you made it all-inclusive for the whole family. All too often there is nothing for kids to do (if combining families via marriage) and you have covered that. Thanks for this amazing lot and adding all the small details that matter!