Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Tradition" Restaurant [no CC]

by Oloriell Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 2:14 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:56 PM by Oloriell

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:27 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:52 PM
Great work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:21 PM
very nice, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:16 PM
how to put it on map?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ColinCee1
how to put it on map?

Start to edit any lot in build/buy mode, then come to your gallery/library, choose the downloaded restaurant and put it to the lot.
just a girl
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 3:33 PM
Cuteful (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 3:36 PM
Thank you so much! I was a little disappointed when I saw there wasn't any restaurants in the game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 1:03 AM
Thank you, Oloriell! I've been looking for restaurants/eateries. Tired of my sims only being able to have "liquid lunches" with chips! Enrollment in AA should level off now that there's more than just bars to go to for dinner!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:58 AM
thank you its needed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 1:28 PM
Hi! neat House love it. but what is it for cheating you andväder? What do you mean by this?-

WARNING: As I've used "Shift+]" code, install the lot from building mode, not from city map for objects to stay increased.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:06 AM Last edited by Oloriell : 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kevin06
Hi! neat House love it. but what is it for cheating you andväder? What do you mean by this?-

WARNING: As I've used "Shift+]" code, install the lot from building mode, not from city map for objects to stay increased.

In Sims 4 there is a cheat, which allow to increase any object in the game: press "Shift+]" while clicking the object in buy/build mode, and it will be increased. But if you install the lot from the city map, all the objects will be decreased until normal size. To prevent it, you may firstly open the lot, where you want to install downloaded restaurant, in buy/build mode, and then open the gallery and install the restaurant. Then all the increased objects remain increased.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:19 AM
Thank you very much :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 11:42 PM
I absolutely love it. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 1:42 AM
Thanks love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 11:50 AM
Beautiful work and design... now I must go out for dinner, you've made me hungry.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 3:43 PM
I wonder, will other Sims cook food? Or do your Sims still need to do the cooking?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VirazolKaine
I wonder, will other Sims cook food? Or do your Sims still need to do the cooking?

On my in-game lot all the sims cook when get hungry
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 5:35 AM
So beautiful!!!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 1:58 AM
Kinda weird but when I place the lot in game ( through build mode, with Shift + ] ) all the furniture except for the fireplace in that one room are gone....I really do not feel like furnishing it myself, kinda the point of downloading this in the first place, otherwise I would sit and do it myself, building and all....any ideas?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gdls
Kinda weird but when I place the lot in game ( through build mode, with Shift + ] ) all the furniture except for the fireplace in that one room are gone....I really do not feel like furnishing it myself, kinda the point of downloading this in the first place, otherwise I would sit and do it myself, building and all....any ideas?

Tonight I'll try to download it again and put into game. We'll see, if I could solve this issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:31 PM
amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:43 PM
Thank you so much. This place is so fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 10:48 PM
thank you