Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Expanded Physique Range (Heavy, Lean, Fit, Bony)

by EVOL_EVOLVED Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:26 AM - Updated 24th Nov 2014 at 4:36 AM by EVOL_EVOLVED

204 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 9
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gman20001969
Is there a way of going back and editing your existing sims via CAS once you install this mod?

Not yet hopefully someone working on enabling cheats figures that out while I continue to work on the sliders.. I'll look into it when I'm done but I have a LOT of sliders to do...

Anime anyone?

Scholar
#27 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 25th Sep 2014 at 12:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by gman20001969
Is there a way of going back and editing your existing sims via CAS once you install this mod?

I've done it; dunno if this is the right way but I have the testingcheat mod installed (so I don't have to type it); once in-game, I type cas.fulleditmode in the cheat console, shift+click on my Sim, choose Modify in CAS and in there I can edit my Sims with this new mod. I haven't tried this with a family in my Library, but I believe it should still work as long as you type in the cas.fulleditmode cheat...

Maybe try it on a test Sim, in a new game - just so if it doesn't work for you, you don't mess up your main save game.

EDIT - I went in last night and tried this method with a Sim in my library. Works fine ... I also managed to change a random townie from the Households menu; it worked perfectly. As long as you have the No Fitness/Fatness mod, no-one ever changes their bodyshape Yay!!

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
I've done it; dunno if this is the right way but I have the testingcheat mod installed (so I don't have to type it); once in-game, I type cas.fulleditmode in the cheat console, shift+click on my Sim, choose Modify in CAS and in there I can edit my Sims with this new mod. I haven't tried this with a family in my Library, but I believe it should still work as long as you type in the cas.fulleditmode cheat...

Maybe try it on a test Sim, in a new game - just so if it doesn't work for you, you don't mess up your main save game.

Thats great thanks for that info. I shouldn't have said no since truly I hadn't looked if such a cheat was available. I just assumed since several people had asked about it, it didn't exist currently.
Scholar
#29 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EVOL_EVOLVED
Thats great thanks for that info. I shouldn't have said no since truly I hadn't looked if such a cheat was available. I just assumed since several people had asked about it, it didn't exist currently.

No worries - don't know anything about modding to way you do, but I'm happy to help any way I can, lol

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 2:22 PM
Bah. Whenever I go into town, change clothing, etc... the changes I make won't stick. I added the other mod and enabled scripts. Not sure why the body changes won't stay...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:43 AM
great now i can make a 'my 600 pound life' machinima
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:09 PM
Not yet hopefully someone working on enabling cheats figures that out while I continue to work on the sliders.. I'll look into it when I'm done but I have a LOT of sliders to do...

Anime anyone?

nice, reminds me some females in the One Piece series ^^ nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 8:57 PM
works fine your'e a graet artist thnx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 2:10 PM
Screenshots
Scholar
THANKS POST
#35 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:35 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 29th Sep 2014 at 5:34 PM.
Yay, new stuff! Been kinda stalking these comments for the past few days, lol...
Thanks for the breast mods, Evol - got 332 in my game and it's pretty cool!! I use the max size for the cliche Hollywood-diva/gold-digger starlets that are running rampant in my game, lolol...
...and I am loving that bobble-head pic!! *grabby hands* Can't wait for you to release that larger head mod, and more!!
Great job - keep up the good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:57 PM
Well done !!
(I'm using 343 at around 60% size, looks pretty good)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 10:15 PM
Great job! How did you make the girl in your screenshot so well rounded? I was hoping to make my huge girl a bit rounder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 11:31 PM
Yep, that was exactly what i was waiting for, awesome work on the sliders, can't wait for more to come
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 11:37 PM Last edited by EVOL_EVOLVED : 30th Sep 2014 at 1:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
Yay, new stuff! Been kinda stalking these comments for the past few days, lol...
Thanks for the breast mods, Evol - got 332 in my game and it's pretty cool!! I use the max size for the cliche Hollywood-diva/gold-digger starlets that are running rampant in my game, lolol...
...and I am loving that bobble-head pic!! *grabby hands* Can't wait for you to release that larger head mod, and more!!
Great job - keep up the good work

Thanks for stalking my thread! lol
Nice to hear what breast types people are using., thanks for that.
I'm thinking I'll just release one big facial plastic surgery mod which will have the "Bobble-Head" option but haven't decided. One problem I'm having with that particular option is the slider to shrink the heads will not accept my modified values so I'm only able to modify the growth slider. I can shrink or grow heads with the growth slider but not both with the same mod.

Quote: Originally posted by TheChaos
Great job! How did you make the girl in your screenshot so well rounded? I was hoping to make my huge girl a bit rounder.

The numbers for the various breast shapes are actually related to the dimensions of the breasts (Height,Profile (Projection),Width) so 333 is the perfect round breasts you see in the ingame photo shown. The only difference is they are a little closer together. (Separation)

Glasses Slider:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 1:03 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH for those extra breast slider mods! Can't wait until you figure out the rear end part!
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 1:37 AM
[QUOTE=EVOL_EVOLVED]

The numbers for the various breast shapes are actually related to the dimensions of the breasts (Height,Profile (Projection),Width) so 333 is the perfect round breasts you see in the ingame photo shown. The only difference is they are a little closer together. (Separation)

Thanks for that, but I meant the one for the fat slider mod, the one in the pink undergarments, she looks rather fat and not any bad clippings of the model, how'd you do that? Also keep up the awesome work, I'll be watching your mods. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:11 AM
This is the best!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:22 AM Last edited by EVOL_EVOLVED : 30th Sep 2014 at 3:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TheChaos
[QUOTE=EVOL_EVOLVED]

Thanks for that, but I meant the one for the fat slider mod, the one in the pink undergarments, she looks rather fat and not any bad clippings of the model, how'd you do that? Also keep up the awesome work, I'll be watching your mods. :D

I took a picture of the Physique sliders.. Waist and shoulders are at min setting. Hips, thighs, legs and butt all at max.

Or maybe this is the one you are asking about....

Screenshots
Test Subject
#44 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:32 AM Last edited by TheChaos : 30th Sep 2014 at 4:19 AM.
[QUOTE=TheChaos]

I took a picture of the Physique sliders.. Waist and shoulders are at min setting. Hips, thighs, legs and butt all at max.

That was the one! She seemed bigger than the default max but retained the curves.
Thank you! It was wonderful to meet you. Have a nice day/morning/evening/night.
THANKS POST
#45 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:18 AM
Good !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:33 PM
This is beautyful (sorry If i spelled that wrong, I'm swedish :P) Now i can create a MONSTER!! >:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 12:14 AM
THANKS
Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 12:41 AM
sadly its not working. my sims instantly go back to their regular form if changing clothes or what ever. I followed the instructions too
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brybee
sadly its not working. my sims instantly go back to their regular form if changing clothes or what ever. I followed the instructions too

The mod works read the instructions and verify you did all steps correctly. My guess is you didn't enable script mods in the options.
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:16 AM
The mod works read the instructions and verify you did all steps correctly. My guess is you didn't enable script mods in the options.

i did, in fact. the required mods are not evan showing up in the script categories? but they are probably installed
Page 2 of 9