Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Hound of Baskervilles

by GallifreyBakerSt Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 12:58 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:34 AM
I don't have Pets, so I won't be using this, but I just wanted to say, damn those look good!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:40 PM
Aww, thank you very much, mate. Even if you're not going to use it, it's still lovely to hear feedback. ^_^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:57 AM
Thank you for making it. Even though most people incarnate the Baskervilles dog as a black and wolf-ish, I think your version is really great for TS3 game. Gothic, reddish (from glowing), more realistic looking as a real hound not wolf and can be scary. Different than boring ghastly black as most people probably expect it from novel. Fantastic job
He will be my new pet for sure.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
Thank you for making it. Even though most people incarnate the Baskervilles dog as a black and wolf-ish, I think your version is really great for TS3 game. Gothic, reddish (from glowing), more realistic looking as a real hound not wolf and can be scary. Different than boring ghastly black as most people probably expect it from novel. Fantastic job
He will be my new pet for sure.

Thank you very much, mate. I've always was bored by the wolfish, black dog too and so I thought I would try to make a more hound-like Hound. I am glad that the red glow isn't a deterrent from getting this mod, but I had to try to get him to glow, it just didn't seem right without it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 2:14 PM
Seeing this come up in recent uploads kinda gave me a jolt of terror. I think I was a bit too young when I read Hound of the Baskervilles for the first time. Good job. I think even if I had Pets, I'd be reluctant to download!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lolcaz
Seeing this come up in recent uploads kinda gave me a jolt of terror. I think I was a bit too young when I read Hound of the Baskervilles for the first time. Good job. I think even if I had Pets, I'd be reluctant to download!

Thanks, mate, sorry for the jolt of terror. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 8:41 PM
This is great - thanks for creating!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blueterrapin
This is great - thanks for creating!

Thanks mate!