Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
YEAH! YEAH! And what's all this observatory nonsense! who authorized claiming that there is a universe out there that does not revolve around this flat earth!
Rabble rabble rabble!

???

What?
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:53 AM
YEAH! YEAH! And what's all this observatory nonsense! who authorized claiming that there is a universe out there that does not revolve around this flat earth!
Rabble rabble rabble!
Can't tell if for or against pedomod.

BL00DIEDHELL, could I have a link to his Youtube account? Morbid curiousity and all that.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Forum Resident
#28 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:54 AM
Some guys and gals want their males and females to impregnate one another.. Not my cup of tea, but I would hardly call that deviant.
if we wanna go there.. then that's where i am going! =p
Mad Poster
#29 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:57 AM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 24th Sep 2014 at 1:50 AM. Reason: Accidental demonisation of the wrong person
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW

BL00DIEDHELL, could I have a link to his Youtube account? Morbid curiousity and all that.

It's in the OP's link.

Enjoy reading such charming video details such as:

Inteen Sims 4 - all age romance/marriage/pregnancy
by BIlly Rand
2 days ago
Sims 4 mod Inteen - all age enabler for marriage/romance/pregnancy

Sims 4 Inteen Taboo
by BIlly Rand
1 day ago
Taboo version of Inteen - Simsual Simcest - allows relations between relations. All Inteen options still included.

Forum Resident
#30 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:59 AM
God, most of the various versions of Inteen give me the heebies.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:02 AM Last edited by siletka : 24th Sep 2014 at 1:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jimmus
And beyond the comedy value, WHO asked for male pregnancy? Yeah, there are some weird, depraved people out there. Before the internet, they were social outcasts, now, everyone has a peer group for their disgusting fetishes and deviant desires.

I hardly think wanting fictional game characters of the same sex to conceive a fictional child classifies the people that want it as Deviant and Disgusting.

Are you going to call people that want pet unicorns Deviant and Disgusting, too? Because, you know, unicorns are also not normal and there are peer groups dedicated to that fetish.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:04 AM

It's was against trying to derail the subject matter by relating pedophilia to same gender lifestyle and hopes.
If some dudes wish they could get pregnant, I don't consider that to be deviant. I don't get it... but I don't consider it deviant.
One Minute Ninja'd
#33 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:04 AM
Wait a sec. Do those inteen mods affect CHILDREN too, or just teens and adults? Because I was reading it as teen and up. But if it's child and up, that's another universe. Personally I have no big deal with teen/YA romances, especially as they're the same height now, but bringing kids in?? No. Just No. Is it another modder who did the child one, or is it these mods that allow it?

And if that photo is to be believed, how the hell is there even a morph for a child pregnancy even in existence?
Scholar
#34 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:06 AM
It's was against trying to derail the subject matter by relating pedophilia to same gender lifestyle and hopes.
If some dudes wish they could get pregnant, I don't consider that to be deviant. I don't get it... but I don't consider it deviant.
Aight, sorry for the confusion.
That jab at male pregnancy proponents kinda came out of nowhere, yeah.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Theorist
#35 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:08 AM
This sums up my thoughts on the mods listed above.

I survived September 2nd 2014 and all I got was this lousy thread - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532774
Mad Poster
#36 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Wait a sec. Do those inteen mods affect CHILDREN too, or just teens and adults? Because I was reading it as teen and up. But if it's child and up, that's another universe. Personally I have no big deal with teen/YA romances, especially as they're the same height now, but bringing kids in?? No. Just No. Is it another modder who did the child one, or is it these mods that allow it?

And if that photo is to be believed, how the hell is there even a morph for a child pregnancy even in existence?

ALL ages, eskie. I bolded that quite deliberately.

Forum Resident
#37 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227

Inteen is teenager and up I believe. The confusion is that somebody adjusted the mod to allow for child pregnancy.. but that is not what the mod actually includes.
Theorist
#38 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:10 AM
The belly morph for being fat is a lot like the morph for pregnancy. The values might be similar and allow it for fatness or whoever did it.. tinkered with the values themselves.

I survived September 2nd 2014 and all I got was this lousy thread - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532774
Scholar
#39 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:19 AM
An adult human female is barely able to give birth to the thick-heads that call themselves humans.

I want to stomp on this person. So hard. Until his thick head falls off.

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing. ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
One Minute Ninja'd
#40 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:25 AM
Inteen is teenager and up I believe. The confusion is that somebody adjusted the mod to allow for child pregnancy.. but that is not what the mod actually includes.

That was my understanding too. Is this the same person who did InTeen for TS2? Because that was the basis for Woohooer for TS3, which expanded on what InTeen did further with the Kama Simtra module. But there were never children involved. Now if someone further mucked with the mod to allow children, that is pretty sick, but it's not Inteen's fault.

BH, that's why I was questioning it. I know it says All Ages, but I did not interpret it as All Ages, including children, just all ages teen and up.

As for same sex pregnancy, that was around for TS3 too, so I don't see why it wouldn't be for TS4 as well, although I didn't think it would be done so soon. And for male pregnancy, does anyone know how the morphs work for that? I imagine that as there are no longer maternity specific clothes, that problem doesn't exist, but is there an actual abdominal morph that works on a male?
Mad Poster
#41 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:34 AM
But look at the wording, eskie. I posted their YouTube when TotallyJW asked earlier, and you can see for yourself if you really want a reason to douse your eyes out with bleach.

Sims 4 Teen Marriage
Sims 4 mod for teen marriage
Sims 4 Teen Pregnancy Mod
Sims 4 mod - teen pregnancy

And then, suddenly, for the very same game that was released only two weeks later, he changes his own wording from teen to all ages.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:34 AM
Yes.. Darkpool.. I checked his site. It is teenager and up. Children are not included.
Scholar
#43 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:38 AM
Well I kinda went ahead and asked him on YT. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of all this :v

Forum Resident
#44 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:40 AM
Well I kinda went ahead and asked him on YT. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of all this :v

Already did.. looked at his code. It is Teen-Elder.
Scholar
#45 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:41 AM
At least that's something.

Scholar
#46 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:45 AM
Oh, it's a mod. For a minute I thought it was a glitch.

Not sure which is worse. Probably being a mod, considering someone put effort into making that. Ugh. UGH. UGH SPINE SHIVERS. What the fuck, people?

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:49 AM
...Shit. Okay, I looked again, and it appears Lodakai is right, and I got a bit carried away in rage. However, I'm not convinced that the Simsecret screenshot is in fact doctored. The animation looks pretty accurate, if 4's ones are anything remotely like 3's, just...on a child's body. .___.

So while the guy I thought had made it doesn't appear to have, someone else must've messed with the code instead.
Scholar
#48 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:03 AM

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
#49 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
...Shit. Okay, I looked again, and it appears Lodakai is right, and I got a bit carried away in rage. However, I'm not convinced that the Simsecret screenshot is in fact doctored. The animation looks pretty accurate, if 4's ones are anything remotely like 3's, just...on a child's body. .___.

So while the guy I thought had made it doesn't appear to have, someone else must've messed with the code instead.

That's what I gathered from the OP - someone messed with a mod for teen preg.
It wouldn't surprise me if I didn't see that correctly, quite honestly.

I don't really care what I saw in OP - I googled a thing I never thought of before this thread, and I saw people chatting each other up in multiple places about how that would be a "realistic" addition.
Well, my rage is realistic too.

Oh, for heaven's sake, this is what pedos turn me into: a raging reptile! It's an instinct, I think. At least, it feels like one.

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing. ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
#50 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:16 AM
............People were arguing that child pregnancy is realistic? Please, PLEASE tell me I misunderstood that.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: Out of hand flaming as usual.
Page 2 of 8