Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hyper Trait

by Zerbu Posted 11th Oct 2014 at 10:04 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2015 at 2:08 PM by plasticbox : Moved to new Traits category

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:01 PM
Oooo, nice!
Again amazing work, well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:05 PM
Thanks for this...Nice job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:42 PM
Why, Zerbu, WHY?! Why you make such awesome traits?!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:46 AM
Very excited about new traits! Thanks so much for your hard work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:48 AM
This is very nice! One thing I've noticed about Sims 4 that I didn't from the other three previous games: I've never seen the mods come out so fast in this one....
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 10:28 AM
THank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:56 PM
Zerbu please never stop being amazing <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 2:55 PM
hey zerbu! great mod! Is there any way to add translations. All the STBL files in the package look the same, I don't know which one is the one for spanish so I can't make the translation :S
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 4:26 PM
Great mod, however, since the sims default to energized, they can no longer enter the happy emotional state. Not sure if that was your intention.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coto39
hey zerbu! great mod! Is there any way to add translations. All the STBL files in the package look the same, I don't know which one is the one for spanish so I can't make the translation :S

The language codes are here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Locales (it's for The Sims 3, but it's the same for The Sims 4) so edit the STBL file for your language. Also, feel free to post the strings here and I'll add them to the next update.

Quote: Originally posted by Peterskywalker!
Great mod, however, since the sims default to energized, they can no longer enter the happy emotional state. Not sure if that was your intention.

That's just an unfortunate side effect that I don't think can be fixed. As far as I know, there's nowhere where you're *required* to get into the Happy state other than optional whims. If there is, please let me know and I'll add a notice on the main post.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerbu
The language codes are here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Locales (it's for The Sims 3, but it's the same for The Sims 4) so edit the STBL file for your language. Also, feel free to post the strings here and I'll add them to the next update.

Yeah, but in the package all the STBL files look like the same, there is no "language codes" in the STBL's names like in the sims 3 mods :P

That's why I cann't distinguish the STBL to modify :S
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 10:52 PM
I think this game is missing a "lewd" trait. I would love to see it. Sometimes "flirty" or "romantic" just doesn't cut it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 2:19 AM
YAAAY! *bounces*
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by althekoolkid
I think this game is missing a "lewd" trait. I would love to see it. Sometimes "flirty" or "romantic" just doesn't cut it.

I like the way you think.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 4:31 PM
Hello !
When I chose this trait, it's appearing only in the mode "Create a sim". But the game, when I begin to play with a sim who has this trait, it don't appear.
What can I do ?
I have a french game, maybe it's because it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 5:34 AM
Thanks!! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 8:07 PM
Nice mod!it is awesome!!!I am so hyper!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 5:35 PM
Hi Zerbu! I didn't noticed about that the ID's on the table of the link you gave me were the first two numbers of "instance name" on the STBL file :P
I've made the translation for this mod to SPA_ES and SPA_MX (is the same text).

For those who want to translate any Sims 4 mod: You will need to:
1- open the package with s4pe
2- duplicate the STBL for english (the one which "Instance field" starts with "0x00")
3- right click on the new STBL
-> Details
-> change the first 2 numbers of "instance field" to the code of your language
(see this: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Locales, ENG_US is the one with code "00" => instance field content
will start with 0x00, SPA_ES with 0x13 and so on).
-> Optional, check the "use resource name" box, and fill the "name" field with something like this: "Strings_SPA_ES"
(using the language code of your translation see the table linked above)
-> Click on "OK" button.
4- right click on the new STBL (the one for the translation):
-> click on "Edit STBL"
-> Translate and save.

Another way of doing step 4 is exporting the new STBL to a file, and edit that file with "TS4 STBL Editor", translate, save and finally re-import to the mod package.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Zerbu_HyperTrait_STBL_Translate [SPA_ES, SPA_MX].7z (418 Bytes, 11 downloads)
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 7:08 PM
is there a way to safely remove this mod? I have used it, and now every time i open the CAS and try to switch this hyper trait for another one, the game opens a "lifetime traits" window, not the usual traits window. So, i can´t change my sims traits! Help?
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:55 PM
Dutch
Hi, I'm dutch so origin also made my game dutch... But this mod, of course is english. So, when I use this mod some stuff is dutch and other stuff english. Any way to fix this?
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 12:49 PM
aww i really hope you can get the mod to work better, it would be great to use, especially this hyper one.
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 11:12 PM
I have the same problem with all your traits mods : for instance, in the CAS, instead of the word "Stupid" I have ***E15893*** . Am I the only one with this problem please ?
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 11:52 AM
i have a problem with cas too, which i mentioned earlier. Now i can only edit lifetime reward traits. I can´t add/remove any normal trait ;_: Is there a fix to this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haruhi4
i have a problem with cas too, which i mentioned earlier. Now i can only edit lifetime reward traits. I can´t add/remove any normal trait ;_: Is there a fix to this?

I replied to the private message, but I'll reply here as well just in case anyone else needs the reply:

When I remove the .package from my game, it works with no problem. Are you sure you remembered to re-enter the cas.fulleditmode cheat? It's normally for it to go straight to aspiration selection if you don't have that enabled, and the cheat doesn't save so you have to re-enter it every time you go in game.
Page 1 of 2