Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Your Grandma's Lodge

by Buzzler Posted 12th Oct 2014 at 6:24 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:56 PM by Buzzler

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 11:40 PM
This is great, except ... the stair. I do not think grandmothers should climb stairs like this, even if they can. My grandmother turned a small storage room into her bedroom because she refuses to go upstair (where all the bedrooms are) and prefer to keep her home on ground level only.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 1:58 AM
So cute! Love the back story
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:59 AM
Beloved wife? Did I miss something or she "that kind of girl?"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:00 AM
:D so cute!
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
This is great, except ... the stair. I do not think grandmothers should climb stairs like this, even if they can.
That seems to be a misunderstanding. When your grandma still used the house, it was just an attic to store stuff. Now that you live there, you use the attic to sleep in.

Quote: Originally posted by intrepid
Beloved wife? Did I miss something or she "that kind of girl?"
Yes, your grandma was into girls.

PS: Yes, I'm having a tremendous amount of fun speaking about "your grandma". :D

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 11:06 AM
Good to see lot creations from you Buzzler! Sometimes you'll need to get away with the mundane coding. Like me, I am now playing other games instead of working on my scripts.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 4:48 PM
Absolutely Charming. Thank you for creating this and sharing it. It's lovely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 1:19 PM
beautiful house !!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 8:47 PM
Great shape. Love the lot!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
This is great, except ... the stair. I do not think grandmothers should climb stairs like this, even if they can. My grandmother turned a small storage room into her bedroom because she refuses to go upstair (where all the bedrooms are) and prefer to keep her home on ground level only.

Centuries later..... My Nana's house had 3 floors. She mostly used the bottom 2 floors with no trouble at all. The top floor really wasn't used much since her 7 kids grew up and moved out.
:p
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
That seems to be a misunderstanding. When your grandma still used the house, it was just an attic to store stuff. Now that you live there, you use the attic to sleep in.

Yes, your grandma was into girls.

PS: Yes, I'm having a tremendous amount of fun speaking about "your grandma". :D

Today I decided to build a grandma house, so I'm just now finding your lovely build. I just commented elsewhere in the replies (before I saw this response), that my Nana only used her bottom 2 floors of her house. I use to like sneaking up into the 3rd floor and investigate all the stuff up there. My Nan had no problem using the stairs to the 2nd floor. When all 7 kids were young, they used all 3 floors. Thanks for this lovely build. I brought back sweet memories. Boy do I wish I could go back in time for a visit! :lovestruc