Replies: 6002 (Who?), Viewed: 322806 times.
Page 241 of 241
Lab Assistant
#6001 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 2:11 AM
When a specific house crashes the game. I'm trying to enter the McGreggor farm for the first time and I can't!
crash crash crash crash crash 7 times in a row, taking things out and fiddling with this and googling that and nada zip zilch.
I was having a lot of fun with other houses, and this huge time wasting setback just... deflates me. I feel my heart in my stomach and I'm kind of hating sims now.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Top Secret Researcher
#6002 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 4:14 PM
It's when I can't get into my game because my own schedule is horribly messed up and I've not been able to find the time for sims.
Mad Poster
#6003 Old 4th May 2021 at 6:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottakenaway
When a specific house crashes the game. I'm trying to enter the McGreggor farm for the first time and I can't!
crash crash crash crash crash 7 times in a row, taking things out and fiddling with this and googling that and nada zip zilch.
I was having a lot of fun with other houses, and this huge time wasting setback just... deflates me. I feel my heart in my stomach and I'm kind of hating sims now.

I'm probably too late with this, but try putting boolprop on in nhood view before you load the lot. It typically lets you delete the offending item.

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
Page 241 of 241