Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old Red Bricks Wall Covering in 2 colors

by Bakie Posted 16th Oct 2014 at 2:35 AM - Updated 4th Mar 2015 at 9:39 AM by Bakie

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 8:42 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:03 AM
This looks great, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 10:45 AM
Yay thanks for this. I love the old heritage look, well done...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikeedude
Thank you

Quote: Originally posted by Summer25
This looks great, thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Yay thanks for this. I love the old heritage look, well done...

Your welcome, enjoy!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:10 PM
I don't know, why but I am sooo excited when I see these types of DL's! To me, just because the game is a little cartoony (which I honestly prefer, It reminds me of sims 2 a tiny bit) doesn't mean everything has to look extremely modern and pristine! Or ultra photorealistic, yuck! I like a happy medium and can't wait to try these ingame, so thanks.;-)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babyliss
I don't know, why but I am sooo excited when I see these types of DL's! To me, just because the game is a little cartoony (which I honestly prefer, It reminds me of sims 2 a tiny bit) doesn't mean everything has to look extremely modern and pristine! Or ultra photorealistic, yuck! I like a happy medium and can't wait to try these ingame, so thanks.;-)

Thanks for the kind words! And you're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th May 2015 at 10:56 AM
gracias
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st May 2015 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candelariaperez
gracias

You're welcome!