Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GemstoneTech Art Glass wall tiles - UPDATED!!!

by WooTi Posted 15th Oct 2014 at 2:47 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:34 PM by WooTi

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:10 AM
really nice ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:18 AM
Looks amazing! Thank you so much for this, I can't wait to use it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 10:38 AM
Glad you like it! I'm looking forward to making lots more!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 11:00 AM
Lovely! I love art glass.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 1:15 PM
Wow those are really nice. If you are looking for suggestions for other colors try maybe a bottle green with clear, or bottle green and sort of a royal blue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 2:07 PM
Default Very glad peeps are enjoying the Art Glass tiles!
Quote: Originally posted by Trickai
Wow those are really nice. If you are looking for suggestions for other colors try maybe a bottle green with clear, or bottle green and sort of a royal blue.

Sure! I played with purple and Blue last night, will try the colors you mention too! Soon as I get some rest I'll see about uploading more stuffs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 3:20 PM
I absolutely love these! If you can manage more color options, that would be great. If not, I am happy with these; they are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 4:50 PM
This is really lovely, I'll be looking forward to possibly seeing some other colours in the future. Thank you for the hard work!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 7:03 PM
Wow. Did you make this for real? I'm impressed. Thank you !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
Wow. Did you make this for real? I'm impressed. Thank you !

Yes, I have resource from Images I get from free resource sites. I've collected for years when I was doing some very large projects in Second Life. Thus I have lots of things to work with to make interesting textures! They usually require a bit of editing to make them work for these files but more fun for me!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 7:40 PM
Great, i just want more colors
Is Claeric
#13 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:39 PM
The big white chunk in hte corner of a quarter of the tiles is really distracting...is a version with that filled in possible?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scarity
The big white chunk in hte corner of a quarter of the tiles is really distracting...is a version with that filled in possible?

I'll see about a whitechunk free option, tho it was left to simulate light reflecting off the roughish glass bits. Would be so nice to have actual specular & normal maps we could apply.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 10:26 PM
wow, okay tried them in game....they look even more amazing than what can be seen from the pictures. This is an incredible piece of CC.
Is Claeric
#16 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WooTi
I'll see about a whitechunk free option, tho it was left to simulate light reflecting off the roughish glass bits. Would be so nice to have actual specular & normal maps we could apply.

I figured it was intentional, I can see what you're going for out of the corner of my eye, but looking head on it looks like a color was accidentally selected/deleted to me Maybe astigmatism is to blame, it makes patterns funky to your eyes to begin with.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 12:56 AM
thank you for this creativity
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 3:40 AM
They are very nice! Thankyou!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 7:45 PM
If people would like certain color combinations I'm happy to try and do that. I can use 2, 3 or 4 colors. All I need is the #000000 number you can get from a graphic application. Or you can use a browser based app like: http://www.colorpicker.com/ OR http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp Or you can Google/Bing the words "color picker" till you find one right for you!

Then give me a list of one to four colors and I will do my best to make an Art Glass version to match.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 11:09 PM
this is simply gorgeous. I used it in the roof part of two houses I built last night and it looks great there! Am looking forward to ones with purple, blue, green, and other shades once you get time to do them.

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:41 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 6:26 AM
so beautiful!! Thank you so much <3 It will be perfect for the restaurants, bars, clubs I am building right now! :D hope you could add more colors of this series ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 11:01 AM
I'm SO glad everyone is enjoying this. I have been working on new color options and since I'm a submission newb I am not sure how to update these files properly. Soon as I find out they will be added!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:31 AM
Ok I've updated the file, fixed the issue Scarity mentioned and added 6 more additions to the pack. Enjoy!
Is Claeric
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 4:05 PM
Hooray! I like it a lot better this way! And hte new colors are great!
Page 1 of 2