Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Beehive Art Collective

by nafSims Posted 18th Oct 2014 at 11:19 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:19 AM
It's amazing! Love all the details. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:33 AM
Glad you like it! And thanks for saying it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:49 AM
This lot looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait to try it out in my game! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaiaMadness
This lot looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait to try it out in my game! <3

Thanks! Let me know how it feels when you try it out.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 6:12 PM
WOW! Great concept, great design (the lots speaks for itself), great use of colors, great use of space! This lot should definitely earn an award. You're amazing for creating this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uhriahx
WOW! Great concept, great design (the lots speaks for itself), great use of colors, great use of space! This lot should definitely earn an award. You're amazing for creating this.

Thanks very much for your kind and enthusiastic words! I hope the building will prove enjoyable to the player and not only to the eye.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 5:13 AM
Stunningly gorgeous.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Stunningly gorgeous.

Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 1:25 AM
Thank you, very nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 2:15 AM
hey i was just wondering, i dont see the house anywhere and other house mods i have downloaded, even those with no CC. Help!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 1:21 AM
Thank you so much for this house, I absolutely love it and it's premise. At first I moved a few sims into it and although I have been enjoying the play, another idea hit me a couple days ago. I've made it into a retail lot, so I could use it for clubs, as a School of Music and Arts sort of place. It's pretty much how you set it up to be, in a way, with us having the power to end when each club meets, so they can spend the night if they need to. My sim Peter runs the place, and I made him an office on the end of the gallery space. I made a basement where there is a Photography studio, a Dance studio, a laundry/storage room, and two gender specific full bathrooms. I can have other sims be teachers (club leaders) like Peter (who's a musical genius) for the different studios. Anyways, I just wanted you to know how much I am really loving playing on this lot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 2:44 AM
Tamas, I am glad you are enjoying the lot and it's good to know it works well. Your idea of using it as a School is actually a very good one and you are right that the space is suited for it. I'd love to see what you've made of this place (maybe a few screenshots of the new rooms or the existing ones being in use?). Anyway, thanks for letting me know. It's nice to know it's being used as it was supposed to, since I very rarely play the lots. The moment I finish one of them I already have an idea for a new one. I guess I am one of those weird people who end up building rather than playing...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 3:25 PM
I'm just speechless. What a wonderful creation. I'm really frustrated with the artistic interests trajectories in the Sims 4, and with what you've built, it really highlights the deficit. The whole 'mentoring' function might have been applied to better use, also. As Tamas said, this would make a wonderful school.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 7:53 PM
I love this! Omigosh! I have art-making stuff at the museum, but I never thought to create a studio like this. Amazing, kudos.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nafSims
Tamas, I am glad you are enjoying the lot and it's good to know it works well. Your idea of using it as a School is actually a very good one and you are right that the space is suited for it. I'd love to see what you've made of this place (maybe a few screenshots of the new rooms or the existing ones being in use?). Anyway, thanks for letting me know. It's nice to know it's being used as it was supposed to, since I very rarely play the lots. The moment I finish one of them I already have an idea for a new one. I guess I am one of those weird people who end up building rather than playing...

I sure will. I pulled away from it for a bit as I've been setting some other things up. But I'll throw some pics up soon.

aka Dominie aka Kim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th May 2020 at 5:59 AM
Κατι μου θυμιζει εμενα αυτο το κτήριο... και το ονομα επίσης!! Ομορφο, όπως πάντα!