Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern kitchen backsplashes

by pandorda85 Posted 19th Oct 2014 at 9:24 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2014 at 1:06 PM by pandorda85 : Added another option

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:35 PM
Omg. FINALLY. I needed something like this so badly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:56 PM
Yikes, this looks just like the backsplash in the cottage at the beach where we stayed this summer, except that was in colors of rust, tan, and olive green. Makes me think I should try making a version of the cottage in Sims 4 (I made one in Sims 2) if you happen to make similar colors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 10:20 PM
very nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 1:43 AM
Love it! Need more color combos. Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:00 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback, glad you all are enjoying these. I saw one color combo request I will try and work on, again message me or tweet me @gamervalley971 with your request and i'll see if I can do it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 10:59 AM
Totally awesome and very much needed. Id love to see a nice red combo as well as a sage green. Thanks again for the great work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 2:37 PM
Great Job! Thanks!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 4:30 PM Last edited by pandorda85 : 20th Oct 2014 at 5:55 PM.
I added a Red wall with Tan/brown mosaic, I think that is what was requested. I also added what I belive is a olive green design as well. Thank you for the request, and follow me @gamervalley971 to keep up to date with other things I have going on. Also, feel free to tweet me pics of your usage of the walls in your houses, I'd love to see them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:30 PM
Yessss!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 8:24 PM
LOVE these!! Great idea! Thank you for making them!
I am having an issue with these though. I've downloaded them but when I try to place them in my kitchen, I have the big green question mark for all 3 colors.. how do I fix this?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by T3ddyy
LOVE these!! Great idea! Thank you for making them!
I am having an issue with these though. I've downloaded them but when I try to place them in my kitchen, I have the big green question mark for all 3 colors.. how do I fix this?

I have not heard of this issue with the sims 4...I also am not home to test out the two I released today, but I know for sure the blue pack I first released works perfect (cause that's how I made the pics ) I'm assuming you unzipped the pkg files and placed them in your mods folder correct? Send me a PM if you're still having issues and I'll look into it when I get home tonight.

Is anyone else having issues like this?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:13 AM
Thank you so much this was one of the areas i was really let down by the selection...AND you made it so its backsplash only not the whole wall...this item has made my dreams come tru than you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:40 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 7:46 PM
How about a red wall w/ grey/black or darker grey/white tile ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 12:02 PM
I was just wishing for this and here it is - thank you so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 12:08 AM
Haha...I have the blue/gray backsplash at home! Now I can recreate it in S4! Thanks!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 12:32 PM
AWESOME