Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE - 12 Ordinary Recolor, Both Genders, Teen-Elder

by oepu Posted 18th Oct 2014 at 5:02 PM - Updated 19th Oct 2014 at 9:55 PM by oepu

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 7:42 PM
That was a good idea =) thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 8:11 PM
Great idea but why no red and dark red? Would be perfect for my self-sim
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 8:43 PM
I made colors I often use. I use red and dark red rarely. But I will do your request and add red and darkred too. Give me some time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:46 AM
I have been waiting for this....thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 11:30 AM
Thank you for sharing this! Could you please post separate files for males and females? It would be very suitable for people, who're already using recolors for the female version of this hairstyle, and would love to download your "Ordinary Recolor" only for males. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
I made colors I often use. I use red and dark red rarely. But I will do your request and add red and darkred too. Give me some time.

awww okay awesome thank you!! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:33 PM
@Nightwyl I will do your request. Wait a little bit. I will do it today.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:56 PM
I have made an update. I have already uploaded it. I think it will be soon available.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
@Nightwyl I will do your request. Wait a little bit. I will do it today.

@oepu, thank you so much for the update!! *hugs* This is awesome! :lovestruc *hurrying back to the download page to snatch the male version*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:56 PM
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! Thank you <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 7:29 PM
I can't even use it on males.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JessieLJ
I can't even use it on males.

Nobody can help me? I don't know why but I can't use the hair for males, I just chosed one of three like you said and it just doesn't appear for males. And recolors for females either. And yes I've followed every steps for installing mods, I've been using mods since loooong time. Please help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 6:24 AM
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! I had put out a request elsewhere but no one was interested in tackling this style in "regular Maxis colors". My attempts were pathetic, so thank you! I only stumbled upon this today and cannot wait to get it into my game!

BTW, I loved the stuff you did for TS2 - and am thrill to see you creating for Sims 4!
Thanks again!
P-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:06 PM
thanks!