Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 7798 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 6:25 PM
Default How to Make Custom wallpaper ect?
I see custom wall papers ect are available for download. I'm hoping someone can tell me if there is a new program out there available for download or what the technique is people are using for the new colors / textures for walls & floors ect.

I like playing the game, but I like creating my own content for the game (I usually hate game color choices ect) just as much. I'm already feeling the need to do this. lol

Thanks.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 6:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollypup
I see custom wall papers ect are available for download. I'm hoping someone can tell me if there is a new program out there available for download or what the technique is people are using for the new colors / textures for walls & floors ect.

I like playing the game, but I like creating my own content for the game (I usually hate game color choices ect) just as much. I'm already feeling the need to do this. lol

Thanks.

The new program is called WallEz and is available at this site: http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=455

It does both wall and floor textures.

codename: granthes -- Developer of Sims3/4 utilities
Now working on modding tools for the Sims 4 CAS Demo
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 6:53 PM
You can also use The Sims 4 Studio found HERE. It has a user friendly UI and preview window.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 8:49 PM
Thank you both.

I think I'll try the more user friendly one first. I never attempted to create for sims 3, just sims 1 & 2.