Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hendersonville Avenue

by mamba_black Posted 26th Oct 2014 at 9:01 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 10:38 PM Last edited by jack436 : 26th Jun 2015 at 12:43 AM.
This reminds me of the architect eichler.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 3:09 AM
Thanks, it's nice house
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 11:41 PM
thank you!!! =))
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 10:56 PM
Default House doesn't show up in My Library.
I do not usually DL lots (just mods) but I really liked this house. Since I have not DL'd a lot before I read the instructions then downloaded, unzipped and placed the files in the /tray folder. Could not find it in the My Library/Lots section. That was more than an hour ago. Since then I have read through post after post and tried everything I could think of to no avail... cannot get the house to show up. So I tried another house... Morest Street from valerio07. DL'd it, unzipped and dropped the files in /tray. *That* one shows up. I tried the Hendersonville Avenue house again.... it still doesn't show up. Sorry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 1:43 AM
I had the same issue as MejaMia...I download lots a lot and I can't get this one to load!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 3:00 AM
Hey peeps when u r in build mode go to your gallery and click on the building u want u will see bring lot in build mode at the lower right
excuse my English
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iluvfangs
I had the same issue as MejaMia...I download lots a lot and I can't get this one to load!

Hey peeps when u r in build mode go to your gallery and click on the building u want u will see bring lot in build mode at the lower right
excuse my English
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MejaMia
I do not usually DL lots (just mods) but I really liked this house. Since I have not DL'd a lot before I read the instructions then downloaded, unzipped and placed the files in the /tray folder. Could not find it in the My Library/Lots section. That was more than an hour ago. Since then I have read through post after post and tried everything I could think of to no avail... cannot get the house to show up. So I tried another house... Morest Street from valerio07. DL'd it, unzipped and dropped the files in /tray. *That* one shows up. I tried the Hendersonville Avenue house again.... it still doesn't show up. Sorry.

excuse my English
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 11:20 PM
As I stated in my original post... could not find it in the library/gallery and, just checked, still not there and I even tried reinstalling it again. Been there, did that but thanks for pointing it out.... peeps. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 5:35 PM
I can see the creation in two computer, i don't know. install and uninstall, and I again saw has anyone seen her in the game besides me?

sorry for my english, please =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 5:40 PM
I just share my gallery with the hashtag #MadameMamba and my Origin ID is the same, if you want to rescue her from there. Sorry, i can see in the game =(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 7:03 PM
I think I know what happens! you must be in build mode!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:42 AM
Nice house , arts and classy ...
We wish you success in your creations...

Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:31 AM
You can`t see the home? Read this =) http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...d=1#post4598221
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 2:16 AM
Thanks dody007 !!! ^^