Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bonedust

by GallifreyBakerSt Posted 2nd Nov 2014 at 11:57 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:26 PM
Something went wrong but I will try again
Thank you very cute ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SushiakaKira
Something went wrong but I will try again
Thank you very cute ^^

What went wrong?
You are welcome, mate.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 4:14 AM
This is just breathtaking work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
This is just breathtaking work!

Thank you very much, mate!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:40 AM
I did not download this, but oh my gawd that is sooooo awesome! The whole reason I won't make pets inside CAS is because in Sims 2, they had problems with the pets always aging too quickly after being made in CAS. So I am trying to avoid problems like that. However, just wanted to stop by and ask how you got the cat to look like that! HOW DID YOU!?! Is it a mystery?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Okalanit
I did not download this, but oh my gawd that is sooooo awesome! The whole reason I won't make pets inside CAS is because in Sims 2, they had problems with the pets always aging too quickly after being made in CAS. So I am trying to avoid problems like that. However, just wanted to stop by and ask how you got the cat to look like that! HOW DID YOU!?! Is it a mystery?

Aww, that's sad that they died so soon. I always have my pets up to the highest age limit in Sims 3 for that reason, if you set their lives to like epic years in Sims 3, they live a LONG time. Well, I used the skeleton base fur and then started adding layers. XD Some are the spots are from the awesome PharoahHound's mod Lots of Spots, some are just base spots.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GallifreyBakerSt
What went wrong?
You are welcome, mate.

With a comment I was trying to type deleted the first one.
Nothing wrong with your cat ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 1:21 AM
ohh my god this is lovely... all your creations are great!! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by apocraphex
ohh my god this is lovely... all your creations are great!! :D

Aww, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 10:06 AM
What a cute cat! A perfect addition to a supernatural family.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 1:09 AM
Beautiful kitty, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2015 at 8:05 PM
I want a real life Bonedust! Adorable! Every family I've made so far has had her a part of it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 12:05 AM
I really love how she looks. She's a cat that is totally my style. But would she be a whole custom cat? Cause I've been trying a couple of times and I can't seem to find her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 2:43 AM
This is badass and you're a fellow wholock which makes this even better
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 2:53 PM
i down load the cat i am really a dog person but i think she is perfect but i cant find her please help ?
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:35 PM
I have downloaded her and placed the files in my mod folder, But I can not find her in CAS I really love this cat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 1:40 PM
She is so absolutely adorable. I love creepy cute things and she loaded in so perfectly. My first MTS download and so far, my favorite. Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Oct 2023 at 7:07 AM
And I just know somehow this kitty would still manage to demand I rub her belly and then bite me for doing it wrong, and somehow manage to get me to kiss her toebeans. She's adorable, must cuddle.