Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Tests For Males

by colacola Posted 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:21 AM - Updated 29th Jun 2016 at 11:52 PM by maybesomethingdunno

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:42 AM
Ooh...my recent Usable Broken Toilets mod modifies the Pregnancy Test XML. If your mod becomes popular, I might offer a flavor of my mod.

Did you remove the "Take An Angry Poop" line? Who poops on a pregnancy test?

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:41 AM
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!! I was in desperate need for it, and you made my dream come true! You are my hero! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 1:33 PM Last edited by colacola : 23rd Nov 2014 at 2:49 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DrChillgood
Ooh...my recent Usable Broken Toilets mod modifies the Pregnancy Test XML. If your mod becomes popular, I might offer a flavor of my mod.

Did you remove the "Take An Angry Poop" line? Who poops on a pregnancy test?

Oh. Thank you for mentioning it! I haven't thought of that. When I've got some time on my hands, I will remove the line and upload a version that will work against "angry poop"

EDIT: I have uploaded the updated version, "Angry Poop" and pregnancy test are now two separate options.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:51 AM
Thank you for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 7:00 PM
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you *v*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:18 PM
Thank you for this. I will download this weekend.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 12:41 AM
:D
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 9:32 AM
Is there anyway you could make this available for teens? Currently, this conflicts with my Inteen mod, and I would love to have the functionality of both.
I've been playing around with the package (I'm terrible at it though), and I can't figure out how to change it myself.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HAWTgeek
Is there anyway you could make this available for teens? Currently, this conflicts with my Inteen mod, and I would love to have the functionality of both.
I've been playing around with the package (I'm terrible at it though), and I can't figure out how to change it myself.

Actually, it shouldn't conflict with an Inteen mod, as the age check in the XML file for the pregnancy tests doesn't exclude teens per default - unless the same file is also used in the Inteen mod (and I have no idea WHY it would be used in an Inteen mod - it would only make sense if the age check excluded teens in the unmodded game, and it doesn't).

Maybe I can help you solve the problem though, if you could tell me which mod you are using and answer a couple of questions. First - does your Inteen mod allow pregnancy for male sims at all (if no, your male sims cannot get pregnant regardless of age, and Pregnancy Tests for Males will be obsolete). Second - do you use a correction mod for the newest patch or a mod version updated for the latter, as the newest patch removed all pregnancy buffs from teenage sims? Also, I suggest that we continue the conversation through PM as it might take a while to find out what exactly is happening with that conflict in your game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 4:37 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVER SINCE I DOWNLOADED THE MALE PRENANCT MOD IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THANKUTHANKUTHANKUUUUU!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 12:46 PM
great :D
O_o
#13 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 1:53 AM
Just tried to have two of my sims (both male) try for a baby...and the game crashed any ideas as to why?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 9:42 PM
thanks needed this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 9:27 PM
does this allow men to have babies
^-^ thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 2:31 PM
t
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 2:33 AM
Is this compatible with the Dec 16th patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:59 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 12:37 AM
i can't have babies for my guys
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 4:27 AM
Thank You!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 12:56 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 10:09 PM
This one may require an update. Last night I had my gay couple Try For Baby and afterward clicked on the toilet for both of them and didn't see the Pregnancy Test option, just the Use and Upgrade... options. I suppose it's a moot point though, because a few minutes later, one of the guys made a B-line to the toilet to vomit, so I guess that right there confirms he's expecting, lol. Still thought I should mention it though. I am running the game with the latest Jan 22 "mini patch".
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 12:53 PM
I got some problems with your mod, I would really like to use it. First, it seems to corrupt the "Babies for everyone" mod, my gay couple does not suceed with "making a baby" anymore and ends up being sad. I also noticed that their first and only child does not poop its pants since I installed it (well, that is not that bad, my Sims do not need to get up late at night anymore since there are no more diapers to change, but it is quite strange). Do you have any suggestions how I could fix that problem. It would be so great if it would work correctly, I don't want to wait 48h until anything happens with my guy's belly. Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:07 AM
Maybe both this mod and the one from Babies For Everyone by AgonistAgent might need to be updated I wish someone would update that mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 5:13 PM
Now i can try for a baby useing agonistagent but then actually taking pregnancy tests!
Page 1 of 2