Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Never Weary Un-Nerfed v3

by scumbumbo Posted 20th Dec 2014 at 10:34 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2017 at 12:09 AM by scumbumbo : Updated to Version 3 for Nov 15, 2017 game patch

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 11:05 PM
I may just try this. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 11:35 PM
thanks !!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 12:16 AM
I am using more of your mods than I am of anybody else's. You're Awesome... thanks for everything you're doing for this game, it NEEDS you!!!!!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 12:21 AM
Thank you! Personally I consider your file not a mod, but a bugfix ;-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 8:21 AM
Thank you. I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to fix this nerf/bug.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 2:26 PM
thank you...it works perfect...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 5:52 PM
Thank you so much. I was waiting for a mod like this to update my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:16 AM
Yes! the justice i sorely sought after they made such a horrible decision! You are a Hero among all! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 3:03 AM
This is because in real life we go to bed even if we are not completely tired. Sims do not have this intelligence of planning in advance. To make the news change possible they need to make a rule that before a least 6 hours before "work" time go to bed if weary is less than 80%. Similar for bladder or hunger
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 1:26 PM
Thanks for the mod!! :D
I was sooo annoyed when they updated the trait. I purchased it for the never sleep part NOT rarely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 3:35 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 9:06 PM
Default Works great.
Thanks.
Deceased
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 6:12 AM
I have checked this mod for compatibility with the January 13 game update and there do not appear to be any changes required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM
Thanks for making this.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 5:32 PM
Thank scumbumbo! You are quite awesome for this fix ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 9:10 AM
Thank you! Nobody was forced to buy the trait, so I don't get the controversy or the need to change it, but whatever. Glad I found your mod. :)
Deceased
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:34 AM
This mod has been checked with the latest game patch (Feb 3, 2015) and no update is required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 10:24 AM
Thank you so much ;^;
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 4:38 PM
Sad to say, this mod stopped working for me awhile back along with a few override type mods. My sims still have the sleep need (again). I have no idea why it isn't working, it was working fine.
Deceased
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oldman11
Sad to say, this mod stopped working for me awhile back along with a few override type mods. My sims still have the sleep need (again). I have no idea why it isn't working, it was working fine.

No clue either, still working great for me and haven't heard of other problems. Maybe check your Resource.cfg file to make sure it didn't get changed, especially if you're using subdirectories off the mods folder. Also, try clearing the cache files from the game.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 5:04 PM
I clear cache files every so often already. I checked and I do have the Resource.cfg file in my mods folder. When I open it in notepad, is there something in particular it should say?
Deceased
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 2:14 AM
I clear cache files every so often already. I checked and I do have the Resource.cfg file in my mods folder. When I open it in notepad, is there something in particular it should say?

It should look something like this, mine allows for a lot of subfolders, so ymmv:
Code:
Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

You might also try repairing the game in Orion. That fixed a bug I was having in the game that caused refrigerators to stop working, so it's quite possible a bug could cause mods to stop working as well.

Edit: You may also have installed a mod that is broken and causing this and the other mods you're having problems with to fail. I don't know of any that cause widespread problems, but it's possible.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 3:49 AM
Thanks so much for your replies. I continue my quest to nail down the origin of this.
Deceased
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 6:38 AM
Thanks so much for your replies. I continue my quest to nail down the origin of this.

No problem - you may want to post something in the main game help forum, possibly someone else might have an idea what's causing your issues.
Page 1 of 3