Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The True White Mini - noCC

by Volvenom Posted 21st Dec 2014 at 6:50 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2015 at 10:08 AM by Volvenom

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 8:04 PM
I just made a file for TSR with just a tiny change on the base to lift it a bit. It has 1 file less than this one, it's a trayitem. I can't see any difference between those two trayitems in this folder, not even in the time I made them. If it doesn't work you now know where the trouble might be. I just have to finish the other file and get some food before checking this out.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 8:49 PM
I LOVE everything all white, in real life and in my sims. Thank you for this. I can't wait to try it out!! :D
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 11:58 PM
Thank you, I hope it works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 5:24 AM
Very beatiful and well done perfect modern house! Thanks for the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 2:48 PM
thanks ^_^
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 10:20 PM
House does not appear when i place it on the lot! What's the problem and can you help me? I really love all your houses... i tried couply and it's the same problem with all!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marakipn
House does not appear when i place it on the lot! What's the problem and can you help me? I really love all your houses... i tried couply and it's the same problem with all!

Did you try several houses and nothing works? Then I can't help you, try the sims 4 discussion forums above instead and then select sims4 help.

If you tried placing it from the gallery in game, but it's not visible in the gallery, I could try making a new file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 11:47 AM
I love it, thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 5:01 PM
Tnx... i will try on help forum... it appears in gallery... and when i go on lot... build mode try to place the house says system error and the lot stays empty! When i put house from world (neighbourhod) lot is empty!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 12:46 PM
I really like your aesthetic. I've tried to build modern, but it just doesn't work. I just got the game, and am not downloading any houses yet, but have favorite and will be back. Thanks for your hard work and careful editing!
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 12:58 AM
having the same system error problem. i love it but i cant seem to place it ):
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 10:11 AM
If I'm going to make a copy file it would have to be one on TSR and that is a different file already. I have added a description with the house below installation instructions on the description page. You can just grab a copy of that one if you like

Thanks a lot to everyone for your lovely comments

I'll look into the issue and perhaps upload the TSR file here when I get to it. Thanks for the feedback. I just can't believe so many people would download the house and then not say when it's not working
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 4:54 PM Last edited by ethyrdude : 4th Jan 2015 at 6:03 PM.
I downloaded your house but as it's not a package file I have no idea how to use it so I went by your pictures and built it myself. I did make a few changes but you would still recognize it as your work.

Ok, moved all the files to the tray, not sure this is going to work but am going to give it a try. Will post my results.

It works, moved a new family in and all.

Both the TSR and the MTS zips work, what I did find out is you need to be on the right page to be able to install this. If you load the game and try when the gallery first shows then you cannot install this house. You need to click the play button and then you can go into the gallery and install the house. And now I have two new houses, yours and mine!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ethyrdude
I downloaded your house but as it's not a package file I have no idea how to use it so I went by your pictures and built it myself. I did make a few changes but you would still recognize it as your work.

Ok, moved all the files to the tray, not sure this is going to work but am going to give it a try. Will post my results.

If you didn't get the first file to work, while the TSR file does work, there really must be something wrong with it. Please do post the result.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:18 PM
To everyone who cannot get ANY houses to work in game, make sure you are on the world management page and not the main menu page when you access the gallery. You can only view the gallery in the main menu, you cannot place houses from there. You need to be on the page where you can see the name of the neighborhood at the top of the page (Willow Creek or Oasis Springs).

Once the can is open - The worms are free!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 3:52 PM
Amazing work! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:03 PM
Very clean, simple, stylish, and easy to play too. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:35 AM
I love everything white, you did a splendid job! thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 7:25 PM
I tried putting the house in my lot, but it keeps sayign system error, please help
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by myhittastraw
I tried putting the house in my lot, but it keeps sayign system error, please help

Read above where ethyrdude found a solution
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 11:56 PM
Dankeschön :-) für das schöne Haus.
Es sieht sehr gemütlich aus!