Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE [Default] Shining manga eyes

by Nekooky Posted 29th Jan 2015 at 11:31 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2017 at 8:28 PM by Nekooky : Solved the issue where it wasn't possible to chose an eye color

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 1:31 AM
Yes! Why not.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 5:02 AM
I really like these because they have a very manga look but still fit stylistically with the sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 12:49 PM
Wirklich knuffig, danke ^^ Besonders die "Aqua"-Farbe ist so schön *-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 1:45 PM
super, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 9:38 PM
Please! Please! Please! Make them non-default! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeeee!!! T_T They look so awesome ^3^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 4:04 AM
Cute!! <3 Thank you ^w^
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:33 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with trying to use eye default replacements and the eye color choice disappearing? I really want replacements and this is driving me crazy.

The reason I ask here is this is one of the set of eyes I tried to use.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rissamajere
Is anyone else having an issue with trying to use eye default replacements and the eye color choice disappearing? I really want replacements and this is driving me crazy.

The reason I ask here is this is one of the set of eyes I tried to use.

Exact same happened to me, I was making a new family, when you click on the eyes to change them & colour there is no colour bar at all so i had to delete these eyes and i really loved them
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bronwynn1
Exact same happened to me, I was making a new family, when you click on the eyes to change them & colour there is no colour bar at all so i had to delete these eyes and i really loved them

I checked it in my game and it seems to be an issue after the new big patch :/
I'll try to update the eyes as soon as possible (until I find a solution xD) so that they will work with the new patch (Perhaps I'll make a Non Default version then too xD)

(Sorry for possible bad spelling or grammar >.<)
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nekooky
I checked it in my game and it seems to be an issue after the new big patch :/
I'll try to update the eyes as soon as possible (until I find a solution xD) so that they will work with the new patch (Perhaps I'll make a Non Default version then too xD)

(Sorry for possible bad spelling or grammar >.<)

Thank you! I just came and checked on this. Totally getting the eyes and then testing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 10:09 PM
well,as far as I know they hit my taste!I love them and I am sure my sims will love them too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 8:56 PM
Great mod, the saturation in the eyes is really nice and has a awesome effect.
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st May 2015 at 4:49 PM
I've a little problem with this. Everytime its selevting itself if I change the hair, and I am a coleric woman who destroyed her mouse after thif F**** shit!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 4:55 PM
love these eyes. i didn't know the eyes are default. thought i'd have to change sims' eyes. was a nice surprise.

KISS ROCKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 12:28 AM
I love these eyes, they're really beautiful for my female sims. Great job on them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 1:24 AM
^_^ Love this~~ <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 9:49 PM
great eyes only wish they was not default eyes as i would have loved to add them to my games.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 9:29 AM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th May 2016 at 12:26 AM
These look beautiful. I can hardly wait to try them in-game. Thank-you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 12:27 PM
I love these eyes! They are beautiful! Can you please adapt them for toddlers as well?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by margin
I love these eyes! They are beautiful! Can you please adapt them for toddlers as well?

Should work now
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 12:24 PM
OMG THANKS FOR UPDATING!! I almost cried in happiness, deadly love these eyes. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 3:38 PM
Thank you for the update - I just love these eyes!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 4:23 PM
Hi Nekooky, would you please update this mod with Vampire eyes if possible? I really like your work. Thanks! <3
Page 1 of 2