Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wavera: Pool and Cafe (pool for Oasis Landing)

by simsgal2227 Posted 1st Feb 2015 at 5:29 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2016 at 2:16 AM by simsgal2227

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 11:26 AM
Another great lot! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:35 PM
Thank you, and you're welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 6:54 PM
It's not actually a thanking comment... I really cant find the download button... or really, i don't understand this webpage. How can I download my Mods?? Can anyone explain?? I've been trying to install Mods for months already with no success... I really need help. Thanks?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trinibravo
It's not actually a thanking comment... I really cant find the download button... or really, i don't understand this webpage. How can I download my Mods?? Can anyone explain?? I've been trying to install Mods for months already with no success... I really need help. Thanks?

Underneath the pictures of the lot, you will see the description button dark blue, that's because you're on that section. Next to that is the file button, and then you can download it. You will need WinRAR or another program to extract it. Then you will find the file and double click on it, and you'll find it in your game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:57 AM
THX