Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NO More Imaginary Friends!

by christmas fear Posted 1st Feb 2015 at 7:28 PM

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:07 PM
Oh god thanks !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:14 PM
EXACTLY what I needed! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:20 PM
Thank you so much, this imaginary friend was getting very annoying. Then whenever I let my kid play with it, it would come alive! Thanks again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:28 PM
HERO! Thank you so much! I usually use cheats to delete those monsters, so this is very welcome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:43 PM
Good!! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:47 PM
I like the imaginary friends, but they are there all the time. There should be a mod that you can choose when the kid thinks about his imaginary friend.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 9:43 PM
Quick question, would this work with the 'Buyable and deletable Imaginary Friend Doll' by claudiasharon? Because then you'd have full control over which sims can have an IF.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by loxsmith
Quick question, would this work with the 'Buyable and deletable Imaginary Friend Doll' by claudiasharon? Because then you'd have full control over which sims can have an IF.

I'm sure it will, since this is a mod and that's a buyable object.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 2:48 AM
Thanks, EA could have made a lovely IF but they chose to make them look like Chucky.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 3:36 AM
Thank you so much! I absolutely hate the imaginary dolls/friends. And I had no idea about the 75% chance thing, my sims ALWAYS get those annoying things. Thank you (again).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:41 AM
Thank you! I hate those dang things lol.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
I'm sure it will, since this is a mod and that's a buyable object.

Woot! That's what I thought, but I wasn't certain.
Totally downloading! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 9:03 AM
There are no words on earth to thank you enough for this. I HATE imaginary friends. HATE.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 12:12 PM
thank you sooooo much for this mod. I can't stand these things. What was EA thinking !?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 2:28 PM
OMG - THIS. This I love. It's gotten to the point that I don't even go to the mailbox when my baby gets a gift in the mail so that I don't have to deal with the darn things. Thank you SO much!!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 2:43 PM
Thank you for the comments! You're all welcome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:14 PM
Thank you so much. That creepy doll makes me sick. Yuck! Thank you for getting rid of it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 2:24 AM
Thank you for making my game even more enjoyable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 2:48 AM
Thanks a lot! The IFs are really creepy and annoying!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:36 AM
OH THANK HEAVENS. I utterly loathe and despise those stupid dolls. I got sick of having to barricade them in the attic so that my sims couldn't get to them.
Thank you so much for finally allowing my sims to be rid of them. It would have been really nice to set them on fire, but I will settle for never having them at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 7:32 AM
THANK YOU - THANK YOU- THANK YOU -THANK YOU!!! They are so unsettling. This save me the constant hassle of deleting them with a cheat code.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:04 PM
I hate these things! Thanks so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 9:22 PM
Thank you so very very much, soooooo happy with this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 11:27 PM
OMG! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I hate those Imaginary Friends. I am so excited about this mod :)
Page 1 of 3