Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 8:44 AM
Default No-fade ceiling lights
I did manage to stop the ceiling lights from fading, but when I zoom out they switch to (appear to be) the color of its default swatch. When I zoom back in, they correctly appear as the actual currently selected swatch, and you can see that not all lights make the "switch" at the same time. The first one does it when the camera is still relatively close (probably a regular distance for gameplay), and the last ones do it when the camera is fairly far back. The rest go at various points between them.

I know Shimrod's no-fade mod doesn't cover the lights and I don't think I've seen another one that does either; can I assume that this issue is why? Or does anyone have a possible solution? I'm happy to be able to actually see ceiling lights in pictures now, but it would be nice if they didn't have a costume change when I move the camera
Screenshots

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton