Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MALM Furniture Extra LACK Colours

by Michelle Posted 16th Feb 2015 at 9:46 AM
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:19 AM
The white is so nice. I've said this before but it bears repeating. You give us so much more use out of pieces that otherwise might be very niche. With these recolors, stuff not only matches other stuff, but some pieces become great "work horse" pieces that see a lot of use (or would if I had time to play more). The white looks so versatile to me.

The orange is so good too. Usually orange furniture is just too bright, too... orange... for me, but this shade makes me feel cheerful. A whole room of it might be a bit much for me, but several pieces combined with a neutral, as accents or focal pieces, I'm feeling that!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 6:07 PM
More wonderful colors! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 11:47 AM
Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 10:08 PM
Thank you so much for all the recolors of the boring furniture. They are fantastic!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 10:45 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 12th Jan 2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: flaaming
Never mind that first request, except where do I find the basic LACK recolors of the MALM furniture without the bunk beds?