Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Functional Maxis Rare Plants (5 plants + plantable fruits/berries/flowers)

by Oloriell Posted 1st Mar 2015 at 7:23 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2015 at 6:06 AM by Oloriell

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 8:39 PM
Thank you very much for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:03 PM
Omg I've been looking for something like this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:25 PM
You rock! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 2:33 AM
You are awesome for making these! I say thank you very much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 8:07 AM
Great work ,thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 1:49 PM
Thanks, I was looking for a mod that makes the Cowplant buyable :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yasminhp
Thanks, I was looking for a mod that makes the Cowplant buyable :3

moreover, you may buy not only cowplant, but... cowplant berry to grow cowplant )))) or even bovine plant to grow cowplant berry to grow cowplant!)))
*Actually I don't know, why I decided to pull out a bovine plant ) but.. it is here, yeah..*))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 3:19 PM
Gaaaah. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 6:13 PM
this is great omg, thanks. x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 5:12 PM
Great idea! Thnx 4 sharing!~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 7:47 PM
Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 10:01 PM
I think this is great, truly wonderful......but....I was wondering if you plan on doing anything with regards to sorting out? I mean...I don't want the bonsai or the trash plant, just the others, but with your download, I'd have to download them all - etc. Any chance of a download separately instead of all-in-one??? Thanks, either way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 11:54 PM
This is really handy, thank you for uploading. :]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 8:52 AM Last edited by Oloriell : 14th Mar 2015 at 12:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by oleander25
I think this is great, truly wonderful......but....I was wondering if you plan on doing anything with regards to sorting out? I mean...I don't want the bonsai or the trash plant, just the others, but with your download, I'd have to download them all - etc. Any chance of a download separately instead of all-in-one??? Thanks, either way.

OK, I'll add archives with separated plants
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 11:43 PM
Awesome! Thnx<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 6:27 AM
Many thanks.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 7:48 PM
They aren't growing.. it took my sims over a week to grow one and i'm still not able to pick the death flowers etc from the plant. Is this a bugg or is it just for decoration?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helptheblind
They aren't growing.. it took my sims over a week to grow one and i'm still not able to pick the death flowers etc from the plant. Is this a bugg or is it just for decoration?

If you planted the "decorative deathflower" plant, it is simply deco, to my pity. Try to plant the deathflower Flower - and you'll have a harvest finally
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oloriell
If you planted the "decorative deathflower" plant, it is simply deco, to my pity. Try to plant the deathflower Flower - and you'll have a harvest finally

Is that the green or the white one? i've been planting the flower lately but don't know if this is working, i'll check it out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helptheblind
Is that the green or the white one? i've been planting the flower lately but don't know if this is working, i'll check it out.

Flower is green: white one is a deco plant
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 11:28 AM
Just what i wanted the Cow Plant. No fun fishing for the seed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 12:28 PM
just wow and big thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:39 PM
Love these the only thing that would make them better is if we could get just a set of all the adult trees, flowers, plants and herbs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 6:13 PM
very cool! Thank u!
Page 1 of 2