Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:33 AM Last edited by tcbandie10 : 18th Mar 2015 at 11:49 PM.
Default Teen After School Clubs
After receiving some inspiration from the after school activities posted on MTS2 by lientebollemeis, I am adding to the collection with after school clubs. I have not seen any of these teen careers yet and thought I could take a stab a making them myself. I would like to make:

Mathletes
Lvl 1. Substitute (+1 logic for promotion) (Salary- -10 )
Lvl 2. Team Member (+1 logic, +1 mechanical for promotion) (Salary- -5)
Lvl 3. Team Captain (top of the career) (Salary- 0)

Simlish Club
Lvl 1. Member (+1 charisma for promotion) (Salary- -10 )
Lvl 2. Treasurer (+1 charisma and +1 logic) (Salary- -5)
Lvl 3. President (Salary- 0)

Q-Bert Club
Lvl 1. Member (+1 charisma) (Salary- -10 )
Lvl 2. Treasurer (+1 charisma and +1 logic) (Salary- -5)
Lvl 3. President (Salary- 0)

Cheerleading (I know there is already one by liente but this is different)
Lvl 1. Member (+1 body) (Salary- -10)
Lvl 2. Co-Captain (+1 body, +1 charisma) (Salary- -5)
Lvl 3. Captain (Salary- 0)

Band
Lvl 1. Member (Salary- -10)
Lvl 2. Section Leader (Salary- -5)
Lvl 3. Field Commander (Salary- 0)

Choir
Lvl 1. Member (+1 body) (Salary- -10)
Lvl 2. Soloist (+1 body, +1 charisma) (Salary- -5)
Lvl 3. Co-Conductor (Salary- 0)

Drama Club
Lvl 1. Production Crew (+1 cleaning) (Salary- -10)
Lvl 2. Background Cast (+1 charisma, +1 body) (Salary- -5)
Lvl 3. Lead Role (Salary- 0)

I have sort of an idea in terms of what I want to put for skills but im open to any suggestions. Im also open to any suggestions on salary, level names and whatever else. I know this is going to be a long term project. It will at least keep me busy. And could use any help :P

After I get everything set at this point, my next goal is to write the descriptions for the careers and their corresponding levels. Cant wait to hear feedback and suggestions

Update: 3/17/15
I didnt think this would happen, but everything just came to me at once and I went ahead and just started writing as the ideas flowed. These are geared for the teen females and I will make necessary changes for the teen males. I know some need expanding and again, totally open to suggestions and feedback.

Simlish Club
Lvl 1. Member
After taking Simlish I as a school requirement, you actually find that you enjoy learning a new language and culture. You talked to the teacher and she was more than happy to sign you up as a member for the school Simlish Club she advises. This will give you a chance to meet other peers that share your interests and even eventually run for executive positions.

Lvl 2. Treasurer
Its election time and your peers have decided to nominate you for Treasurer. Though you just keep track of club funds, plan fundraisers, and state the club balances each meeting, now you’re a member of the executive board. Maybe if you become more comfortable with the club members, you can run for a higher up position during the next elections.

Lvl 3. Club President
Your club members found your speech superb during the executive board elections. Now you’re in charge of the executive board and all the club aspects.

Spanish Club
Lvl 1. Member
After taking Q-Bertese I as a school requirement, you actually find that you enjoy learning a new language and culture. You talked to the teacher and she was more than happy to sign you up as a member for the school Q-Bert Club she advises. This will give you a chance to meet other peers that share your interests and even eventually run for executive positions.

Lvl 2. Treasurer
It’s election time and your peers have decided to nominate you for Treasurer. Though you just keep track of club funds, plan fundraisers, and state the club balances each meeting, now you’re a member of the executive board. Maybe if you become more comfortable with the club members, you can run for a higher up position during the next elections.

Lvl 3. President
Your club members found your speech superb during the executive board elections. Now you’re in charge of the executive board and all the club aspects.

Mathletes
Lvl 1. Substitute
After receiving the highest grade on the math exam, your teacher asked you if you would like to serve as a substitute for his Mathlete team. You’re required to attend all team meetings and competitions, but you feel more like a fan. Maybe working more on your math skills will impress the team and get you a permanent spot.

Lvl 2. Team Member
You finally have earned yourself the title of “Official Mathlete”. It might not make you the coolest kid in school but it’ll help you in the long run. You now compete on the team at all the competitions throughout the area. Impress your math teach and teammates with victories and you may earn the title of Team Captain.

Lvl 3. Team Captain
After pulling the team from last to second place out of 10 schools in the last competition, your team members have asked your math teacher to designate you as the team captain. You’re in charge of leading team discussions and leading them to victory in competitions. Good luck Mathletes!

Drama Club
Lvl 1. Production Crew
You recently auditioned for a part in the school play, but lost it to the snooty school play favorite who sits behind you in Social Studies. She really gets under your skin! You still want to help in some way, so you asked the director if you could help backstage. He assigns you to the Production Crew. Your main job is to prepare the sets between each scene, prepare the cast make-up and help with outfit changes. Though you won’t be in the spotlight, at least you’ll be in the program the audience reads.

Lvl 2. Background Cast
After spending some time back stage and talking with cast members while putting on their make-up, you’ve gotten some tips on how to score a role in the next school play. You were hoping to get the lead role, but you’ll have to settle with being part of the scenery. Your pine tree #3 to be exact. Time to go above and beyond and impress your drama teacher in order to score a main role.

Lvl 3. Lead Role
After some long hours looking over lines and practicing, you have finally landed a lead role in the upcoming school play! Your director uses you as a comparison to all the other auditioners and the snooty school play favorite is upset you took her lead role. Enjoy the spot light and break a leg!

Choir
Lvl 1. Member
Playing an instrument didn’t suit you, so you tried to go for singing instead. After your auditions, you have been assigned to the altos since your voices sounds like nails on a chalkboard when try to sing above a high B but your voice cracks when you go too low. Work on your singing and you may get yourself noticed.

Lvl. 2 Soloist
For the upcoming holiday concert, one of the pieces requires a solo. Your choir director has noticed your improvements and has asked you to sing the solo. Time to practice and belt out that solo in order to impress your peers, director and the audience. It’s your time to shine!

Lvl 3. Co-Conductor
Your outstanding performances on your solos have earned you and your school superior ratings at the district competitions. You director was more than happy to ask you a huge favor she doesn’t offer many students. As her co-conductor, you are responsible for warming up the choir before practices and competitions and serving as a lead example for other members.

Band
Lvl 1. Member

Lvl 2. Section Leader

Lvl 3. Field Commander

Cheerleading
Lvl 1. Member
After getting through the nerve wrecking audition in front of the catty cheerleading captain and her snooty sidekicks, you have earned yourself a place on the cheerleading squad. Get ready for the benefits of popularity in social life. Though you may not be as popular as some of the other girls, at least you’re getting some attention. Being one of the new members, means being at the bottom of the food chain. You earned a spot at the bottom row of the pyramid. Work on your strength so you can stop looking like your struggling down there.

Lvl 2. Co-Captain
You’ve learned the cheers and got the school spirit, and your catty cheerleading captain has actually noticed. She has decided to nominate you for the Co-Captain position. Though she’s not your favorite person, you might as well keep her on your good side. You’ll get to help with auditions and watch other students go through the torture you did, teach and create new cheers.

Lvl 3. Captain
Your squad agrees that you’ll make the perfect replacement for Captain. Your school spirit and leadership will serve your squad well and lead your sports teams to V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

Update 3/18: I decided to wait and just add in chance cards after everything above is finalized so there arent so many things going on at once. I am adding in the band activity as suggested. Still need to come up with some descriptions for the levels.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 8:52 AM
Does there have to be a salary? I would think that bein clubs there shouldn't be a salary. I do think these would be good for those who like to have their kids meet certain requirements to get into college.

What about one that does community service? Don't think there's a way to track the hours done before next lvl is there ...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 11:06 AM
Personally, I would make the salary a negative amount (parents generally have to pay for their kids to attend clubs, after all). The reward for being in the clubs could be the skills needed for college, and the scholarship you get for being at level 3 of a teen career.

Also, it'd be cute as hell if instead of French and Spanish, you used languages from other games - so our pixels would be learning to communicate with foreign pixels .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:43 PM Last edited by tcbandie10 : 18th Mar 2015 at 3:00 PM.
CaliBrat: Yea I guess with clubs in high school you dont really get paid to be in them I also like the idea about community service. I could generate some ideas for that possibly.

Nysha: That is true. Most of the time there is a fee. Maybe a 5 or 10 dollar fee? Then for level 2 and 3 they can be in that club for free? And I do agree the reward is the skills they gain. Plus I just like my sims with personality in their respective club I do like the language idea, but im not sure what other pixel languages your referring to? Sorry lol. I can definitely see that some simmers may like that take on the language clubs. Or I can combine it into one language club and it can be up to the simmer. It would be an easy fix, just mainly replacing French and Spanish with other language words.

Thanks for the feedback

I went ahead and started working on the chance cards and I have one done so far. Ill go ahead and bold it so its easy to find. I figured keeping it all on one post keeps it organized easier. I love this first one so much for some reason lol. Let me know what you think. I apologize for the story aspect, but that's actually what I like about it .
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 4:40 PM
Oh, this is so cool!!! What a great idea

But, don't forget Band! If you're going to have Chorus - you gotta have Band I'm the original Band Geek from the 80's! LOL! (And, I am a retired HS Chorus teacher) Rivalry between Band and Chorus is usually pretty legendary.

School clubs are pricey! All three levels should require tuition/dues - IMHO.

I love the game-language club idea too. Why not have one of them be Simlish, and the other be Q-bertanese? Or Elvish? Or Parselmouth?

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Oh, this is so cool!!! What a great idea

But, don't forget Band! If you're going to have Chorus - you gotta have Band I'm the original Band Geek from the 80's! LOL! (And, I am a retired HS Chorus teacher) Rivalry between Band and Chorus is usually pretty legendary.

School clubs are pricey! All three levels should require tuition/dues - IMHO.

I love the game-language club idea too. Why not have one of them be Simlish, and the other be Q-bertanese? Or Elvish? Or Parselmouth?

I know lientebollemeis has different instrument acitivities. I love the idea of a band one though and could definitely come up with some good chance cards for that

I could change the clubs to Simlish Language Club and Q-Bertese (from Wreck It Ralph, I looked it up)?

In terms of the salary, I agree with you there. Here are possible options:
Lvl 1. -10
Lvl 2. -5
Lvl 3. -5

-or-

Lvl 1. -15
Lvl 2. -10
Lvl 3. -5

-or-

Lvl 1. -10
Lvl 2. -10
Lvl 3. -10
Theorist
#7 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 6:13 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ucted_languages

If you go down to near the bottom they list a few for games.

However, bein a sci fi fan, I could so see learnin Vulcan, Klingon, Na'vi, Elvish, Dwarvish .. ok I'll stop there :D

There are sooo many things to pick from and so as not to make it to big at first, I would list your top ... 5 or 10 that you want to do and focus on those first. You can always add in more later.

Another things, for hours, maybe look at the hours you're doin them and stagger them so someone can be in more than one club? Actually, bein that it's supposed to be a 'job' could they be in more than one?
If there's not way to be in more than one, what about puttin like ones together, makin each one a 3 lvl, but to get the college award for bein in the club you need to complete all levels. Cuz w/ a job, you only get the award if you're currently holding the lvl 3 job, not if you did it .. right? You can't just get to lvl 3 quit and still get the college award.

I don't know much 'bout jobs so just tossin ideas out here :D

Oh, and on the money, I like :
1 = -15
2 = -10
3 = -5

or
1 = -10
2 = -5
3 = 0
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ucted_languages

If you go down to near the bottom they list a few for games.

However, bein a sci fi fan, I could so see learnin Vulcan, Klingon, Na'vi, Elvish, Dwarvish .. ok I'll stop there :D

There are sooo many things to pick from and so as not to make it to big at first, I would list your top ... 5 or 10 that you want to do and focus on those first. You can always add in more later.

Another things, for hours, maybe look at the hours you're doin them and stagger them so someone can be in more than one club? Actually, bein that it's supposed to be a 'job' could they be in more than one?
If there's not way to be in more than one, what about puttin like ones together, makin each one a 3 lvl, but to get the college award for bein in the club you need to complete all levels. Cuz w/ a job, you only get the award if you're currently holding the lvl 3 job, not if you did it .. right? You can't just get to lvl 3 quit and still get the college award.

I don't know much 'bout jobs so just tossin ideas out here :D

Oh, and on the money, I like :
1 = -15
2 = -10
3 = -5

or
1 = -10
2 = -5
3 = 0

I love your second suggestion for salary. That way their reward is no longer having to pay dues and a scholarship. Seems like a good deal.

In terms of being in two clubs, I'm not sure if its possible. I wish it was though! I will have to look at that. I think I understand what your trying to say about the level 3 thing. I think they need to still have the lvl 3 job when they apply to the scholarship in order to earn it. Someone correct me if im wrong.

I definitely want to do Simlish Club as one of the languages. I may change the name of the other to Q-Bert Club so its more catchy that way and flows better. Do you think I will need to change the club level descriptions then? Ive worked more on the chance cards I and I think they are coming along great IMO
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 4:33 AM
I like this set up:
Quote: Originally posted by tcbandie10
Lvl 1. -15
Lvl 2. -10
Lvl 3. -5

LOL! Yes, Q-Bertese is from Wreck-It Ralph I was trying to think of game "languages"
You know... there are a lot of LOTR and Trekkie sim players out there - maybe offering those languages would be better?

I haven't tried using custom careers/jobs yet... so I'm not sure what all can be accomplished. But, this sure sounds great!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Scholar
#10 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 8:03 PM
Sounds awesome!

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Mad Poster
#11 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 8:14 PM
I cannot wait for this!

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#12 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 9:27 PM
This is going to be awesome!
I'm looking forward to this nice activities! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 9:45 PM
Thank you everyone for your input. I just got back into town so I can get back to work on it.

I definitely agree about the language clubs that in terms of users, there are a good amount of trekkies and LOTR fans on here. That might appeal to more users for sure! Possibly, I could do a club for each? For LOTR, some type of Elvish club? And for Trekkies Ill definitely do some type of Vulcan Club. I also think there is a good amount of Harry Potter fans and a Parseltongue club wouldnt be a bad idea either.

I was wondering if all jobs submitted on MTS2 require chance cards for all career levels?

Also, for some of the clubs based on my chance cards. Would it be too much to have a demotion be a penalty for failing chance cards? And would it be too much to require like 1 friend for promotion for some of the club careers?
Mad Poster
#14 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 9:49 PM
I have to say, this sounds great!

I just wanted to add: When a sim joins one of these clubs, will they get a special memory (and memories as they move up the ladder)? Something like: Joined the Book Club. Or you could use the FT club membership as the basis.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
I have to say, this sounds great!

I just wanted to add: When a sim joins one of these clubs, will they get a special memory (and memories as they move up the ladder)? Something like: Joined the Book Club. Or you could use the FT club membership as the basis.

No unfortunately, I think it would just say got a job :/

And I also dont have FT or know much about it. sorry. but i like the idea.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tcbandie10
No unfortunately, I think it would just say got a job :/

And I also dont have FT or know much about it. sorry. but i like the idea.

Ah! Its okay. Perhaps someone can help you with that part? (It would make more sense.) I myself don't know how to create new memories so don't look at me. I'll probably screw things up! :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Ah! Its okay. Perhaps someone can help you with that part? (It would make more sense.) I myself don't know how to create new memories so don't look at me. :P

If someone knew how to do it and wants to do it, by all means! lol.

Also if anyone has any suggestions for levels and descriptions for Vulcan, Parseltongue, and Elvish Club I would love to hear them! I cant say I know too much about LOTR, HP, and Star Trek, I have only really seen the movies

Also, I have made a community service club as suggested called S.A.S or Sims about Service. I couldn't really think of anything more clever than that.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:56 PM
...you could always call them the Advanced Sim Service.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
...you could always call them the Advanced Sim Service.

love it! Well here are the career levels for it. let me know what you think in terms of the descriptions and skills.

S.A.S. Club
Lvl 1. Soup Kitchen Helper Promotion Needs: +1 Cooking Salary: -10
you love outreaching and helping your community and surrounding communities. you heard about a group by eavesdropping in the hallway called sims about service, or sas. they were eager to offer you a chance to become involved in their soup kitchen program at their local building. you may not be the best cook, but these sims are just happy to have food in their bellies.

Lvl 2. Home Builder Promotion Needs: +1 Cleaning and +1 Mechanical Salary: -5
You want to expand your services to sims in surrounding communities. You re focus your efforts to helping other S.A.S members from other schools repair and fix homes for sims who are in need. Though it may be hard work, your making a difference and making friends all at the same time.

Lvl 3. S.A.S. Project Leader Salary: 0
You have been handed the reins to lead the S.A.S club and making decisions in terms of what projects the club tackles throughout the year. Whether its building homes, soup kitchens, animal welfare, or even cleaning up the local park, the decision is yours and the opportunities are endless!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#20 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 11:27 PM
Is it possible for these club 'jobs' to fill up the kids fun bar instead of just draining their fun? Generally kids go to club because they enjoy it and they also normally get some food, but the fun meter is more the thing especially if they had been at school and directly went to the job their fun could be rock bottom.

Can I also suggest a mechanical/tinkering/inventing club.
Something about oil and rusty springs making your mum more washing, then they learnt to actually make something, but too bad it wrecked their parents garden and top level they learnt to make something useful, a folding fork!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Is it possible for these club 'jobs' to fill up the kids fun bar instead of just draining their fun? Generally kids go to club because they enjoy it and they also normally get some food, but the fun meter is more the thing especially if they had been at school and directly went to the job their fun could be rock bottom.

Can I also suggest a mechanical/tinkering/inventing club.
Something about oil and rusty springs making your mum more washing, then they learnt to actually make something, but too bad it wrecked their parents garden and top level they learnt to make something useful, a folding fork!

My high school actually had a robotics club. I could put that together as well. I also looked it up and it doesn't look like chance cards are required for every level as far as I can tell.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#22 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 2:24 PM
My 'blurb' was to do with the levels rather than cards, but they would suit cards too. Is increasing fun while at 'club' possible?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
My 'blurb' was to do with the levels rather than cards, but they would suit cards too. Is increasing fun while at 'club' possible?

Sorry to confuse you I was on another thought lol. And I will put together a Robotics Club/ Young Inventors Club (which ever name sounds best or even another suggested name) and add that to the collection of "club jobs". And I like your level ideas!

Maybe for the level 1. "Something" Wannabe, level 2 Im not sure :D, and for level 3. "Top Tinkerer"? The skills to focus on would be Mechanical and Creativity?

I still have to brainstorm some for the level descriptions, but ill definitely incorporate your ideas!

As for the fun increase, I am not sure whether or not its possible or even how to figure out if it is possible. I know someone on here made a hack for fun increase at school. But ive never made hacks. Heck, Ive never made any careers either
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 6:50 PM Last edited by tcbandie10 : 22nd Mar 2015 at 8:49 PM.
Alright. I have Put together a rough draft of the Parseltongue Club.

Parseltongue Club
Lvl 1. Wannabe Parselmouth Promotion Needs: Salary:-10
You’ve been hanging around more of the Slytherins lately and they let you in on a little secret. They want you to join their secret Parseltongue Club and join them in honoring Salazar Slytherin by learning the language of the serpents.
Lvl 2. Snake Charmer Promotion Needs: Salary:-5
Your skills are improving, but the snakes don’t like talking to you as much. They only understand what you’re saying half of the time. Maybe if you could remember the words and you practiced more, you might impress the Slytherins.
Lvl 3. Salazar’s Prodigy Salary:0
You are known by most of the students to regularly with the snakes in the common room. You’ll carry on full conversations actually. You know the language better than any other student of Hogwarts and are thought to be a prodigy of Salazar himself.

For promotion needs, im not too sure yet. Charisma for sure and maybe something else?

Still will need some brainstorming help with the Elvish and Vulcan Club in terms of levels, and descriptions.

In terms of chance cars for all these clubs. I feel like not all the clubs need chance cards. I have chance cards done for a few of them though so some will.

Still have to decide whether or not I should do friends as part of promotion needs. (Like 1 or 2). And if demotions are something too harsh for teen clubs? I don't want fired to be a penalty.

A quick update on progress, these careers have completed chance cards:
-Cheerleading
-Choir
-Young Inventors Club
-Drama Club
-Mathletes

These careers don't have levels or descriptions yet, may need some help:
-Vulcan
-Elvish

These careers are completed, but will most likely not have chance cards:
-Band
-SAS
-Parseltongue
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 11:56 PM Last edited by tcbandie10 : 24th Mar 2015 at 3:42 AM.
Ok, in order to not confuse anyone, I'll be posting each career one at time so they can be reviewed separately. I'll also post the chance card text, but i wont include that when I upload them. Please be honest in your opinions for the chance cards and don't hesitate to suggest changes. I'll start off with the Cheerleading Career. I have a male version that's slightly different but not really that much. Note that I won't be posting both male and female versions unless they are very different.

This career is completed and ready for review:
Cheerleading – COMPLETED CHANCE CARDS THE FEMALE VERSION

Lvl 1. Member Promotion Needs: +1 Body and +1 Friend Salary:-10 Hours: 5-8PM Days: W, Th, F
After getting through the nerve wrecking audition in front of the catty cheerleading captain and her snooty sidekicks, you have earned yourself a place on the cheerleading squad. Get ready for the benefits of popularity in social life. Though you may not be as popular as some of the other girls, at least you’re getting some attention. Being one of the new members means being at the bottom of the food chain. You earned a spot at the bottom row of the pyramid. Work on your strength so you can stop looking like your struggling down there.

CHANCE CARD Text: Its almost game time and your squad is going over cheers for tonight. One of the members gets a text from one of the spotters. She won’t be able to make it to tonight’s game due to food poisoning. They really need someone to replace her and no one has spoken up. Should you offer to take the spot? Or just stick to your usual spot as one of the megaphones?

Choice A: Offer

Passing A: Being in the bottom row of the pyramid has really helped your strength. You have practiced being a spotter a few times during practice and you think you could pull it off since it’s only in two cheers. The captain is pleased and you go to take your place with the other spotter and flyer. When the moment comes, you and the other spotter catch the flyer like pros with no issues.

Failing A: You have practiced being a spotter a few times in practice and you did decent. You nervously make your way over to the other spotter and flyer to prepare. When the cheer starts, you both hoist the flyer up and it goes smoothly with no issues. Unfortunately, when you went to catch the flyer on her way down, you and the spotter bump heads and flyer lands on top of you. Your squad is now the laughing stock of the student body.

Reward for A: Gains +1 Body

Penalty for A: Pays 75 simoleans for your doctor visit

Choice B: Pass

Passing B: Maybe it’s better if another brave soul takes on that task and you pass on the opportunity. You wouldn’t want to risk screwing up. You take your usual position with the megaphone next to the flyers and spotters. You really have the crowd rallied up and your co-captain notices. She is glad to see your improving and promises to recommend you’re for co-captain when the time comes

Failing B: You have only done it a few times and don’t feel comfortable catching someone with hundreds of people watching you in case you screw up. No one else nominates themselves for being a spotter so the squad is short one pair. The captain approaches you after the game and admits she was hoping you were going to step up and take the opportunity.

Reward for B: Promotion to Co-Captain

Penalty for B: Loses +1 Charisma

Lvl 2. Co-Captain Promotion Needs: +1 Body, +1 Charisma and +1 Friend Salary:-5 Hours: 5-8PM Days: W, Th, F
You’ve learned the cheers and got the school spirit, and your catty cheerleading captain has actually noticed. She has decided to nominate you for the Co-Captain position. Though she’s not your favorite person, you might as well keep her on your good side. You’ll get to help with auditions and watch other students go through the torture you did, teach and create new cheers.

CHANCE CARD Text: Its audition time and you’re no longer the person in the hot seat. You get to sit on the opposite side of the room with the captain and watch all the auditions. The captain needs to take a quick break and run to the bathroom and tells you that you’re in charge of judging the last audition. A somewhat nerdy freshman walks in and you’re about to mark no. You notice suddenly that she has a booming voice and can do the splits and gymnasts move better than half the squad. Her skills are great and you think she will be perfect, but because of her looks she might not seem cool enough to the captain and other members. Should you mark yes and convince on her talents or mark no and stay in your captains good graces?

Choice A: Check Yes

Passing A: She has the talent and you convince the captain to trust your instincts. When she shows up, you have her perform her audition for the whole squad to watch. They applaud her and can’t wait to teach her how to be a flyer. She also seems to fit in well with the other members. Good job and way to not judge a book by its cover.

Failing A: You mark yes and can’t wait to show her skills off to the captain and the squad at the next practice. When the new girl shows up for practice, you can tell she is extremely nervous. You shamefully watch her as she stumbles on words during her cheers and rolls her ankle when she tries to do some gymnast moves. Your captain glares at you and says “This is what you thought would be perfect for the squad?” The new girl is no longer able to cheer for the season due to her injury and now the captain has to go find someone else.

Reward for A: Gains +1 Charisma

Penalty for A: Lose +1 Charisma/ Demotion to member?

Choice B: Check No

Passing B: You know that if you check no, your captain and squad wouldn’t give her two seconds because of the way she looks. You decide its best if you just mark no and give the open spot to the freshman brunette who came in earlier and smothered you both with her cheerfulness. At the last minute, a girl rushes through the door and asks if auditions are still going. Your captain has made it back from the bathroom and you both decide to give her a shot before you call it a day. When she starts her cheer, you recognize her immediately from last year’s Junior competitive cheerleading team. It’s a good thing you waited and both you and the captain agree she will be perfect.

Failing B: You tell the girl thank you after she finishes and she exits the room. After some thought, you mark no and decide it will save you trouble in the long run. The captain comes back and you explain everything that just happened. You were expected a congratulations from her but instead you were attacked. “That was my cousin. Yea she may be different but her skills were awesome and she would have fit in.” she said taken aback. You’re so embarrassed for making judgments and bad mouthing her cousin.

Reward for B: Promotion to Captain

Lvl 3. Captain Salary:0 Hours: 5-8PM Days: W, Th, F
Your squad agrees that you’ll make the perfect replacement for Captain. Your school spirit and leadership will serve your squad well and lead your sports teams to V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

THE MALE VERSION:
Cheerleading – COMPLETED CHANCE CARDS

Lvl 1. Member Promotion Needs: +1 Body Salary:-10 Days: W, Th, F Hours:5-8PM
After getting through the nerve wrecking audition in front of the broish cheerleading base captain and his buffoon pals, you have earned yourself a place on the cheerleading squad as one of the bases. Get ready for the benefits of popularity in social life. Though you may not be as popular as some of the other guys, at least you’re getting some attention. Being one of the new members, means being at the bottom of the food chain. You earned a spot as a base for one of the less desired flyers, the one who showers probably once a week. Work on your body skill so you can stop looking like your struggling down there.

CHANCE CARD Text: Its almost game time and your squad is going over cheers for tonight. One of the members gets a text from one of the bases. He won’t be able to make it to tonight’s game due to food poisoning. They really need someone to replace him and no one has spoken up. He gets to be the base for one of the better looking flyers. Should you offer to take the spot? Or just stick to your usual spot and using your megaphone?

Choice A: Offer

Passing A: Being a base has really helped your strength. You have practiced being a base with the other flyers a few times during practice and you think you could pull it off since it’s only in two cheers. The base captain is pleased and you go to take your place.. When the moment comes, you hold up and catch the flyer like a pro with no issues.

Failing A: You have practiced being a base with the other flyers a few times in practice and you did decent. You nervously make your way over to the flyer to prepare. When the cheer starts, and you hoist the flyer up and it goes smoothly with no issues. Unfortunately when you went to catch the flyer on her way down, you are blinded by the stadium lights and the flyer lands on top of you. your squad is now the laughing stock of the student body.

Reward for A: Gains +1 Body

Penalty for A: Pays 75 simoleans for your doctor visit

Choice B: Pass

Passing B: Maybe it’s better if another brave soul takes on that task. You wouldn’t want to risk screwing up. You take your usual position with the megaphone next to the flyers and the smelly one. You really have the crowd rallied up and your co-captain notices. He is glad to see your improving and promises to recommend you’re for co-captain when the time comes

Failing B: You have only done it a few times and don’t feel comfortable catching someone with hundreds of people watching you in case you screw up. No one else nominates themselves for being a base so the squad is short one pair. The captain approaches you after the game and admits he was hoping you were going to step up and take the opportunity.

Reward for B: Promotion to Co-Captain

Lvl 2. Base Co-Captain Promotion Needs: +1 Body, +1 Charisma and 1 Friend Salary:-5 Hours: 5-8 PM Days: W, Th, F
You’ve learned the cheers and got the school spirit, and your cheerleading base captain has actually noticed. He has decided to nominate you for the Base Co-Captain position. Though she’s not your favorite person, you might as well keep his on your good side. You’ll get to help with auditions and watch other students go through the torture you did, teach and create new cheers.

CHANCE CARD Text: Its audition time and you are no longer the person in the hot seat. You get to sit on the opposite side of the room with the captain and watch all the auditions. The captain needs to take a quick break and run to the bathroom and tells you that you’re in charge of judging the last audition. A somewhat nerdy freshman walks in and you’re about to mark no. You notice suddenly that he has a booming voice and can do gymnasts move better than half the squad. His skills are great and you think he will be perfect, but because of his looks he might not seem cool enough to the captain and other members. Should you mark yes and convince on her talents or mark no and stay in your captains good graces?

Choice A: Check Yes

Passing A: He has the talent and you convince the captain to trust your instincts. When he shows up, you have him perform his audition for the whole squad to watch. They applaud him and can’t wait to teach him how to be a base. He also seems to fit in well with the other members. Good job and way to not judge a book by its cover.

Failing A: You mark yes and can’t wait to show his skills off to the captain and the squad at the next practice. When the new guy shows up for practice, you can tell he is extremely nervous. You shamefully watch him as he stumbles on words during his cheers and rolls his ankle when he tries to do some gymnast moves. Your captain glares at you and says “This is what you thought would be perfect for the squad?” The new guy is no longer able to cheer for the season due to his injury and now the captain has to go find someone else.

Reward for A: Gains +1 Charisma

Penalty for A: Lose +1 Charisma/ Demotion to member?

Choice B: Check No

Passing B: You know that if you check no, your captain and squad wouldn’t give him two seconds because of the way he looks. You decide its best if you just mark no and give the open spot to the jock freshman who came in earlier and smothered you both with his cockiness. At the last minute, a guy rushes through the door and asks if auditions are still going. Your captain has made it back from the bathroom and you both decide to give him a shot before you call it a day. When he starts his cheer, you recognize him immediately from last year’s Junior competitive cheerleading team. It’s a good thing you waited and both you and the captain agree he will be perfect.

Failing B: You tell the guy thank you and he exits the room. After some thought, you mark no and decide it will save you trouble in the long run. The captain comes back and you explain everything that just happened. You were expected a congratulations from him but instead you were attacked. “That was my cousin. Yea he may be different but his skills were awesome and he would have fit in over time.” You’re so embarrassed for making judgments and bad mouthing his cousin.

Reward for B: Promotion to Captain

Lvl 3. Captain Salary:0 Hours: 5-8PM Days: W, Th, F
Your squad agrees that you’ll make the perfect replacement for Base Captain. Your school spirit and leadership will serve your squad well and lead your sports teams to V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

Update 3/23/15: I did a little bit of quick editing and finalizing. Still working on finding an appropriate icon. I am hoping for it to be sim-like (if that makes sense). I apologize for the large amount of text
Page 1 of 2