Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skintimates *Young Adult* Collection - Emalia (Set of 5)

by mEda Posted 5th Apr 2005 at 12:33 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:00 AM
ho. lee. cow.

great looking skin, and your others too!
Excellent work!!
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:46 AM
Nice job!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 8:37 AM
I love it. you are the best. thanks!
#5 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 9:44 AM
euuh good i think but i can't find the mesh ....please help me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chiki
euuh good i think but i can't find the mesh ....please help me

Hi Chiki,
These outfits do not require Meshes. You just save the .zip file and extract the contents to your Downloads folder.

*~Meda~* Sims2 Original Designs
View all my Clothing designs, *EXCLUSIVES*, send requests, updates and more!
http://www.medaonline.com/
http://meda.modblog.com/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:07 AM
STUNNING!!!! GREAT JOB! Thank YOU sooo much for sharing your Talents.
#8 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 10:52 AM Last edited by Faledorian : 8th Apr 2005 at 1:13 PM. Reason: more imfo
Meda,
I extracted them to my Downloads folder but I can not get them to show up. I also have the leah collection and that works fine. When I open either the game or bodyshop I can see an item listed that looks to be an Maxis dress but it is also showing with an custom icon. I am new to Sims2 moding, have tried to fumble thru SimPE and Clean Installer but cant make heads or tails from them on how to fix this.Thank you in advance for any help on this.
#9 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 4:22 AM
wonderful,i love it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 6:03 AM
download them look great in game thank
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 10:47 AM
Ooooh, pretty! Thanks!

Hey kool thing, come here. Sit down beside me. There's something I gotta ask ya. I just wanna know, what are you gonna do for me? I mean, are you gonna liberate us girls from male white corporate oppression?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 2:33 AM
Beautiful work! Thank you so much!!
Scholar
#13 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 6:42 AM
These outfits look sooo beautiful, thank you so much for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 10:32 PM
Superb! Nothing quite livens up a formal occasion like a hot sim in an evening gown thinner than Kleenex. Wonderful colors, too.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 3:46 AM
Luscious! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 4:54 PM
sexy! love it!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 11:07 AM
These are so beautiful! Any chance of you making them available to adults as well?
#18 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:24 AM
Gorgeous work, thank you
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Faledorian
Meda,
I extracted them to my Downloads folder but I can not get them to show up. I also have the leah collection and that works fine. When I open either the game or bodyshop I can see an item listed that looks to be an Maxis dress but it is also showing with an custom icon. I am new to Sims2 moding, have tried to fumble thru SimPE and Clean Installer but cant make heads or tails from them on how to fix this.Thank you in advance for any help on this.

Just an idea...you have university, right? That could be a reason why it's not working
#20 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 6:28 PM
These are really awsome! I just got University, and I really needed something nice for the YA. Thanks so much, and keep up the wonderful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 12:50 AM
Thank You