Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Alien parts

by danburite2 Posted 5th Apr 2015 at 1:12 PM - Updated 5th Apr 2015 at 11:08 PM by danburite2

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 2:47 PM
Good job on this, will definitely be useful. Do you know if the opposite of this is possible as well? As in, unlocking skin details, top and bottom clothes, etc for alien characters? What you did here is already a good help towards my role-playing goal, but I like their metallic voice.

Regardless, many thanks for making this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 3:41 PM
I wish someone got rid of the huge CAS restrictions aliens have in their true forms, but this is pretty awesome for a start!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 6:05 PM
For some reason, these eyes don't seem to work for children in my game. They show up perfectly in CAS, but when I leave they seem to default to a normal eye color. :-( not sure why. Adults work great though!

Don't Meth With Montana.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 6:37 PM
I NEED THIS. Mostly because I'm playing an Invader-Zim expy something of doom and I can't have my alien look like a human, can I? Now to download the head size slider for the smelly human.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 8:43 PM
Shimrod's CaS Modifiers bugfix unlocks alien ears on humans
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OutspokenHBW
For some reason, these eyes don't seem to work for children in my game. They show up perfectly in CAS, but when I leave they seem to default to a normal eye color. :-( not sure why. Adults work great though!

This is something I've noticed, unfortunately I only picked up on it AFTER I'd uploaded it.

The thing is, they are enabled for Children, so I'm unsure why this would be happening.
Hopefully it's a bug with the game itself. Get to Work is currently VERY buggy, after all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 11:26 PM
great can you make a mod that unlocks human part on aliens?^^ i have no idea what ea was thinking about the restrictions in cas -.-^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daimon
great can you make a mod that unlocks human part on aliens?^^ i have no idea what ea was thinking about the restrictions in cas -.-^^

Sorry, I don't take requests. It's not that hard, though. You should download Sims 4 Studio and have a try yourself.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy65710
Shimrod's CaS Modifiers bugfix unlocks alien ears on humans

Really? I have that mod and I haven't seen any pointy ear options for my human sims...?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidalSpiders
Really? I have that mod and I haven't seen any pointy ear options for my human sims...?

Yeah, me neither.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 8:50 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!! *holding breath for ears* I was excited about this EP mostly due to the ears. To find out that was not available in CAS was disheartening, so will be very very happy if you can unlock that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 8:11 PM
Thanks. Anyway you could unlock the Alien Sliders so I can use them on regular sims? Like the ears??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alicia7tommy
Thanks. Anyway you could unlock the Alien Sliders so I can use them on regular sims? Like the ears??

Urge to kill... rising....
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:51 AM
Now we just need the opposite! By the way, you can get alien ears on human sims with this mod, http://modthesims.info/d/538744
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DiAnkhiar
Now we just need the opposite! By the way, you can get alien ears on human sims with this mod, http://modthesims.info/d/538744

Are you sure? Because I have that mod, and I don't get those ears.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danburite2

You can get the pointy ears by creating an alien and a human and then playing with genetics, randomizing till you get what you want. I think it only works for teens tho...children don't seem to show the pointy ears for me...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 3:02 AM
thank you this really helps!!!!!!! :)
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 12:07 PM
Make up to ?
Instructor
#20 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 4:00 PM

Yeah I'm sure. I mean, it works for me. Tho, it doesn't work on children, I just tested it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragon-Fist
Make up to ?

As far as I'm aware, alien makeup doesn't need to be enabled, as it's already there.
I know the blush that looks like reptile scales is, because I use that in my own alien's disguise.
Instructor
#22 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 6:27 AM
As far as I'm aware, alien makeup doesn't need to be enabled, as it's already there.
I know the blush that looks like reptile scales is, because I use that in my own alien's disguise.

As far as I know--I may need to check--the eyeliners are not available for humans.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 5:59 PM
tks - will make my alien neighbourhood a lot more authentic
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 5:00 PM
Will there be mod for alien skins?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st May 2015 at 12:05 AM
this is awesome! would be even better when there were human hair and clothes in alien CAS, too :)
Page 1 of 2