Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Decluttered Food Displays

by IgnorantBliss Posted 20th Apr 2015 at 5:05 AM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 5:37 AM
I can't thank you enough! I do not understand why they put clutter in the originals, it makes it look horrible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 6:54 AM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 11:01 AM
Thank you so much for killing that stupid Boxes I don't know why thy did that because you want it to be full of food not boxes Thanks a lot
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 12:24 PM
Oh man, I've just started working on building a bakery and this is *exactly* what I needed. Thank you so much! <3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 2:26 PM
Great Idea thanks. i started playing a bakery today and wondered why the clutter. Much better.

There is no Planet B
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 3:18 PM
My bakery is too small and I didn't have space to put all foods in there.
But now I can! =D
Thanks soo much!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 4:42 PM
Have all the bakery ready. Can you make a default replacement version? I really like the idea but I love default replacement objects when editing EA things.
Part-time Hermit
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
Have all the bakery ready. Can you make a default replacement version? I really like the idea but I love default replacement objects when editing EA things.

I'm not planning on making a default replacement version, but if someone else wants to convert using these as a base I'm OK with that. I've been fiddling with these displays long enough that I sort of want to move on to something else .
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IgnorantBliss
I'm not planning on making a default replacement version, but if someone else wants to convert using these as a base I'm OK with that. I've been fiddling with these displays long enough that I sort of want to move on to something else .

Ok, i will convert them for my personal purposes. But if somebody else want... Can i upload it with all credits for you?

But don´t worry, using for my personal purposes is all right for me. I ask it because perhaps somebody wants it.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 3:26 AM
I already downloaded "decluttered bakers display, decluttered refridgerated display, and decluttered towerofshelves" Do I need to delete all of these items for the update to work or just keep all three and add this one? Btw Thanks so much. Ive been using these for a while now and I love them!
Part-time Hermit
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tonya1026
I already downloaded "decluttered bakers display, decluttered refridgerated display, and decluttered towerofshelves" Do I need to delete all of these items for the update to work or just keep all three and add this one? Btw Thanks so much. Ive been using these for a while now and I love them!

It's best to delete the previous versions and only have the latest ones. These should replace the updated verions from April 15th, because they have the same file names.
Part-time Hermit
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
Ok, i will convert them for my personal purposes. But if somebody else want... Can i upload it with all credits for you?

But don´t worry, using for my personal purposes is all right for me. I ask it because perhaps somebody wants it.

Yes, you are free to upload with credits .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 10:03 AM
This is such a great idea! I don't know what they were thinking, filling the displays with boxes. At least the displays will actually be usable now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 9:20 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 1:32 AM
every time I download from this website, I get a clipboard error?
Part-time Hermit
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smashbox317
every time I download from this website, I get a clipboard error?

For downloading problems you should post at Site Questions and Issues. At the moment, at least, I seem to be able to download fine, so I'm not able to help with this issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 1:47 PM
Many thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 5:30 PM
Was looking for this some time ago. Thanks for the upload Bliss
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 1:06 AM
They look great :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th May 2015 at 7:10 AM
Merci !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:05 PM
love this! i hate the clutters around the cake stand. thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 11:18 PM
Thank you! Just what I need! I tried to use the S4S to recolor the display for personal use but there was some error. Does anyone know why?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 8:50 PM
I've used this item before on another computer of mine and I loved it.. but on my new computer the item wont show up. Where should it be?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 8:50 PM
Wonderful. This annoyed me from the start!
Page 1 of 2