Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

15 Pluton Sofas Recolours - volume 1

by Blackgryffin Posted 28th Apr 2015 at 9:02 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2018 at 12:24 AM by Blackgryffin : Update for Cats&Dogs

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 10:10 PM
Yay! You recoloured my sofa, and you did a great job :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 10:44 PM
I really love your floors and the furniture! I downloaded everything that I could find from you! :) Great work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edwardianed
Yay! You recoloured my sofa, and you did a great job :D

No, thanks to you for converting !

@Tanja : thanks ! Now I'm blushing

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 1:50 PM
Nice work on these couches. Will definitely be making use of these!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st May 2015 at 2:14 AM
Thank you these look nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st May 2015 at 1:31 PM
sympa les tissus, j'adore, un grand merci
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd May 2015 at 9:32 PM
Awesome Job :) Love the colors
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:00 AM
Very nice, I love your 70's touch :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:03 AM
Hello Blackgryffin, I love your retextures of the Catharti-Couch sofa but I still have a problem with it : it replace the "Catharti-Couch (Sims 3 Conversion)" objects. When I delete your files, the original Catharti-Couch sofa reappear ! (Please forgive me for my bad english )
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PPWinner
Hello Blackgryffin, I love your retextures of the Catharti-Couch sofa but I still have a problem with it : it replace the "Catharti-Couch (Sims 3 Conversion)" objects. When I delete your files, the original Catharti-Couch sofa reappear ! (Please forgive me for my bad english )

Ah. Well. We are confused because we had taken care of that problem in May. Seems like there's been a mixed in the files when there's been a server move.
Please re-download the file, it is the good one now

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 4:45 AM
Everything is fine now, thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 2:16 AM
super cute! thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 9:30 AM
Ah, was this couch originally called the Couch Potato? I seemed to have the opposite problem as some other players. It never seemed to show up in my game. The Catharti-Couch mesh did, but not your recolors. So now I have this new Pluton file. I assume I should remove the k-hippie-k-potato-couch-sofa-x15.package?
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Livin in Sim
Ah, was this couch originally called the Couch Potato? I seemed to have the opposite problem as some other players. It never seemed to show up in my game. The Catharti-Couch mesh did, but not your recolors. So now I have this new Pluton file. I assume I should remove the k-hippie-k-potato-couch-sofa-x15.package?

Yes, indeed.
Hm. I'm sorry about the problem you have :/

Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
Yes, indeed.
Hm. I'm sorry about the problem you have :/

No worries. Everything works correctly now, love the patterns.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 1:34 AM
This is amazing - the orange spotted option is perfect for my basement in my sims house! I'm new to modding so if it's not ok to ask, I apologize, but is there anyway a recolor of the armchair could be done to match this couch (rather than match the couch in the Back to Pluton set)?

Either way thanks so so much!!