Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bed Stuff & Co - 5 bedframes & 14 beddings

by Blackgryffin Posted 17th May 2015 at 1:32 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2018 at 12:22 AM by Blackgryffin : Update for Cats&Dogs

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th May 2015 at 6:34 AM
I love this bed! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th May 2015 at 1:00 PM
It's really beautiful and design ! Bravo !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th May 2015 at 3:59 AM
thanks for these beds for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th May 2015 at 8:32 AM
Thank you very much !!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th May 2015 at 5:52 AM
Great Job :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st May 2015 at 11:08 AM
Hey there, these are great! I am having an issue however. I'm not sure if it's my game or your bedding since nobody else has said anything (It doesn't happen with other beddings from MTS, though)
When I place the mattresses down and try to recolour while they're in the world, they go invisible, revert to the previous colour and a notification comes up that says "Script call failed". Any ideas? It's just a tad annoying
Regardless of that issue, thank you for these!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd May 2015 at 6:49 AM
PLEASE marry me. all of you!!! lol, I just love everything you make and I cannot gush enough!!! You are by far the greatest team of sim creators!!!! love love love u!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th May 2015 at 2:06 AM
loving it this is very helpful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 6:28 AM
So great! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 4:59 PM
much needed, thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Pwincess
Hey there, these are great! I am having an issue however. I'm not sure if it's my game or your bedding since nobody else has said anything (It doesn't happen with other beddings from MTS, though)
When I place the mattresses down and try to recolour while they're in the world, they go invisible, revert to the previous colour and a notification comes up that says "Script call failed". Any ideas? It's just a tad annoying
Regardless of that issue, thank you for these!!!

Hello
Thanks for letting us know. We did some test and we had the same problem with someone else's bedding.
We are keeping an eye on this. For the moment the only solution is to buy the mattress and not using the Design Tool. Sorry about that :/

Quote: Originally posted by ghogin
PLEASE marry me. all of you!!! lol, I just love everything you make and I cannot gush enough!!! You are by far the greatest team of sim creators!!!! love love love u!!!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:52 PM
kool beds!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 11:26 PM
Thanks. We need more beds in Sims 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 1:04 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 10:23 AM
I so need these so thank you for creating and sharing! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 12:15 PM
thank you so much~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 1:04 AM
Thanks dude! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 2:31 PM
Seriously thank you for this, So great to have beds like this. One small bug to report, maybe its just another mod causing this i'm not really sure. But sometimes when using the grey matress with the red dot, My sims will wake up and walk away and it will look like there is still a sim on the left side of the bed.. but no sim. The blanket is just bumped up lol. I was using the older version i think. i just downloaded the updated version so hopefully its fixed now. I'll come back and post if it persists and i cant identify another mod as the cause.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 8:38 AM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 7:44 AM
love it !!!!!! =^_^=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 11:04 AM
I've been looking for some nice furniture for this Japanese-themed home that I just downloaded and yours is absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing! :)
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:17 AM
Default problems after latest patch
I love all of your beds & all were working fine until this latest patch with the release of dogs & cats. The twin beds all work fine, but ALL the double beds (frames & bedding) disappear as soon as they are placed. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having problems. I absolutely love your creations!