Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~New~ Base Game, One-tile Desk and Matching Stool for Sim Children

by HeartDeco Posted 26th May 2015 at 9:29 PM - Updated 26th May 2015 at 10:55 PM by HeartDeco

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th May 2015 at 9:45 PM
These are absolutely adorable for kids' rooms! Thank you for making them!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2015 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kluluplay
These are absolutely adorable for kids' rooms! Thank you for making them!

Thank you, I'm very glad you like them!

HeartDeco
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:31 PM
The shape is quite charming! The wood grain is lovely. Glad you made it functional and slotted, with space for a lamp and homework!
One question: How does the desk stand up? Is it screwed into the floor, like desks in uni lecture halls? I know sims can't actually tip it over, but I still worry.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2015 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
The shape is quite charming! The wood grain is lovely. Glad you made it functional and slotted, with space for a lamp and homework!
One question: How does the desk stand up? Is it screwed into the floor, like desks in uni lecture halls? I know sims can't actually tip it over, but I still worry.

Please don't worry. It is a mind-boggling thing and it defies gravity, I know. Just think about it having invisible legs, if that helps! Thank you for the lovely comment, too.

HeartDeco
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 9:14 PM
Thank you this is a great looking set nice work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by classzlady
Thank you this is a great looking set nice work.

Thank you so much - I am very happy you like the set!

Debra
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 3:49 PM
good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 10:03 AM
I love this set, thank you very much!

You can find a kiddies computer here: http://www.affinitysims.com/IPB/fil...ddies-computer/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:41 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 11:39 AM
I can't believe how lovely this is and how handy. I've been building some really tiny houses (in 1x1 & 1x2 lots) where puttin a 2tiled desk is really a waste of room and actually, they look awful being so big in a small 1 roomed-house. I've been using the 1tile dining tables but of course, they don't look like properly desks. These one you've made is what I've been needing, not only for child rooms but also for living roms (the wood ones) and modern rooms (the white and beiges ones).

I don't think it would defy gravity. I've seen some like these in real life; the top is screwed AND glued to the bottom, sometimes even having a bracket between them. The bottom (leg) also tends to be really heavy to keep it from flipping.

To favourite! <3