Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doctor Octopus

by yangn Posted 8th Apr 2005 at 5:46 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:57 AM by Canoodle

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 12:10 AM
Kinda looks like ol' Agent Smith a bit, I know that you (I don't know which one is which anymore ) meshing your own stuff, you should have added the tentacles and made the movie version instead, I think that'd be more popular.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 7:53 AM
you can't call him doc ock without his tentacles!!! he does look really cool though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 3:39 PM
Unfortunately, I can't think of a way to make decent-looking tentacles for a sim Octopus... let alone program them to appear like anything aside from plastic tubes sticking straight out of the sim's back. If someone else wants to take this on, feel free.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 3:40 PM
hehe, should just say that he looks like someone in Lord of the ring, same actor as mr smith. great job.
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 11:58 AM
I think this is the coolest version of Doc Ock I have ever seen. Nice Job!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:33 AM
I do likey, he's mean and sexy, thank you!
#8 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 3:13 PM
cool thanks for this awesome doc ock!