Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

From GTA 5: the Singleton's club

by Flora2 Posted 31st May 2015 at 12:08 AM - Updated 21st Jul 2015 at 6:27 PM by Floraflora2

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2015 at 2:11 AM
Look's awesome! I really like the dingy textures and attention to detail (bottles in the alley, etc.)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2015 at 4:27 AM
Looks amazing! Just the kind of place I need to "dirty" some towns a little.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st May 2015 at 5:14 AM
Looks so fantastic! Thanks for all the detail and work you put in.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st May 2015 at 5:14 AM
I don't even play GTA and I like this. I prefer my sim neighborhoods to have some seedy elements or they just don't feel like real life! Besides, this is the perfect club to add a couple poker machines into a back corner or back room. I think there needs to be a chain of Singleton's clubs, one in each of my city worlds.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st May 2015 at 7:28 AM
Bravo!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st May 2015 at 9:45 AM
Wow this is amazing! Great work. I love the interior design :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st May 2015 at 11:21 AM
This is seriously cool! Thank you for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st May 2015 at 1:53 PM
Not familiar with GTA at all, but your lot is masterfully done! Thank you for sharing it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st May 2015 at 5:41 PM
I'm definitely enjoying these recreations! I've yet to see Michael's house re-created, but I'm sure that would look great, as well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st May 2015 at 8:20 PM
Holy poop! This looks amazing! Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 12:30 PM
Thank you all for your comments, I hope that you won't have gameplay problems running this little business (fingers crossed).
As of Michael's house, I noticed that a GTA building with a premade interior is not such an enjoyable challenge as creating an interior by my own mind, from scratch. So instead of Michael's house, I would rather tend to recreate a Vinewood mansion that has no accessible interior in-game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 5:32 PM
You have done a fantastic job at creating a gritty, realistic club with no cc! Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 8:10 AM
Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 12:44 AM
The more GTA V content for my Sims, the better! (My Trevor sim needs this in his life...*cough*) Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:58 PM
cool..
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 9:00 AM
Oh thanks so much for this it is great in game!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 7:14 AM
" Downtown Vinewood, Los Santos, the GTA 5 version of Los Angeles"
You mean the GTA version of Los Angeles, cause Los Santos was also featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. GTA: SA was the first one where they came with Los Santos (and also with San Fierro and Las Venturas, the gta versions of san francisco and las vegas)

Nice job by the way.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candesco
" Downtown Vinewood, Los Santos, the GTA 5 version of Los Angeles"
You mean the GTA version of Los Angeles, cause Los Santos was also featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. GTA: SA was the first one where they came with Los Santos (and also with San Fierro and Las Venturas, the gta versions of san francisco and las vegas)

Nice job by the way.

Thank you! No, actually I really meant "GTA 5 version" because this community lot upload is based on the GTA V version of the city, since - although I don't remember for absolutely sure because I played GTA: SA ages ago - but I think there was no Singleton's club like this in the GTA SA version of Los Santos. But if I remember wrong, which may happen, and if there was one, then I find it even more precise to refer which game it is recreated from.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 2:51 PM
My son played GTA and your lots are spot on, Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 2:53 PM
LOVE IT!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 7:46 PM
All of your lots are so detailed, kudos to you!