Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Gothic Quarter Boardhouse (No CC) (Maxis Makeover)

by Metamorp Posted 16th Jun 2015 at 11:00 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 2:37 AM
Very nice job. Thank you :)
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 11:53 AM
It looks nice. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 10:29 PM
Love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 10:42 AM
It's beautiful!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 3:33 PM
Oh my, the nostalgia. This reminds me of the good old days of The Sims 1! Shame W.C. Friendly the saxophonist isn't around anymore, but he did have a nasty habit of blocking doorways and stairs. Oh well, at least I still have the lot! Hehe.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k6ka
Oh my, the nostalgia. This reminds me of the good old days of The Sims 1! Shame W.C. Friendly the saxophonist isn't around anymore, but he did have a nasty habit of blocking doorways and stairs. Oh well, at least I still have the lot! Hehe.

Ah, yes! The good old days.. I can't count how many times he'd block out my Sims whilst he played his saxophone, oh the frustration!

Check out my building creations!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 2:04 PM
Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 2:18 AM
Wow! I loved the aesthetic of the Old Town lots from TS1, and I've tried to copy their style a few times in my game... I may have to steal some ideas and techniques from this lot for my next attempt! Awesome!