Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No autonomous Grab a Drink

by Tanja1986 Posted 15th Jun 2015 at 7:48 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 8:46 PM
Great mod :)
Banned
#3 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 9:56 PM
Maybe you should cement your next no auto mods into a mass mod, where you can pick the files you like. Just saying.
In case you didn't know, I'm very creative.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Maybe you should cement your next no auto mods into a mass mod, where you can pick the files you like. Just saying.
In case you didn't know, I'm very creative.

Thank you Aaron4Ever, for the suggestion! I am thinking about it, but for that I would need a few more. So far it really does not make any sense yet. As I do not have that many. But if I collect a few more with NO AUTO tag, I will think about your suggestion to create a NO AUTONOMY interactions mod.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 7:53 AM
Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 10:34 AM
Great thank you for mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 1:28 PM
this for not getting something to eat out of the fridge would be really awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 3:42 PM
Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 4:16 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 8:12 PM
Default Thank you!
Thank you! Just what I need! I have one issue with pc. Can you update No Auto PC please if you don't mind? I am aware that Lodakai already created that mod but that mod is no longer working since Luxury stuff pack or GTW installed and I am not sure Lodakai will update it or not. If you can't then it's alright. No worries! Again, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 3:04 AM
Does this work for bars as well or is it just for the fridge?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by niqabninja20
Thank you! Just what I need! I have one issue with pc. Can you update No Auto PC please if you don't mind? I am aware that Lodakai already created that mod but that mod is no longer working since Luxury stuff pack or GTW installed and I am not sure Lodakai will update it or not. If you can't then it's alright. No worries! Again, thank you!

I am currently working on updating that mod, but it seems something is bugging. Even though I set all the correct files to Autonomy False, the sims still choose two interactions, that they should not choose anymore... "Browse Web" and "Practice Programming" No idea why though. As it doesn't make any sense. I even set the values for fun statistic gain to 0. Does anyone have an idea what could be missing?

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaegotH
Does this work for bars as well or is it just for the fridge?

Right now it only is for the fridge.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 12:16 PM
I would like to suggest no autonomous make drink at the bar too. I can't put a bar on any of my lots because all my Sims want to do is make drinks. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 12:26 PM
There is a perfectly good and working No Autonomous make drinks at bar mod. Its by Madame Butterfly. She posts here but if you pop over to the following link (you need to make an account but its free and easy to do). There are quite a few mods there that are useful.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...m/306-mods-ts4/
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
There is a perfectly good and working No Autonomous make drinks at bar mod. Its by Madame Butterfly. She posts here but if you pop over to the following link (you need to make an account but its free and easy to do). There are quite a few mods there that are useful.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001

Thanks for the link, that's helpful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 9:52 AM
I was so angry that they Fixed this and then it returned with Get to Work. THANK YOU so much for creating this mod!!! Also love the No PC mod as well!! If you ever create a anti push up mod I'll totally nab that too lol :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 3:30 PM
I just quit playing the game just to download this mod. Thank you it fixes the problem that was annoying me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 6:59 PM
Thanks for your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 3:34 PM
yes, I was getting really annoyed with them grabbing drinks randomly when theyre not even hungry. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 5:31 PM
Having a Foodie Sim, this mod is definitely a must! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 12:34 PM
Thank you so much for making this! My sims are obsessed with drinks and I end up with glasses everywhere due to this! Finally I can get them to stop! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 2:06 AM
Thanks a lot! I really needed this! Annoyed the life out of me how they'd stay at the fridge!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 9:56 PM
This mod doesn't seem to work great with the july 9th patch. My sims starting taking random drinks again.
Page 1 of 2